Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 F*** it! I' m bored...
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
F*** it! I' m bored... - Mar 19, 2008 06:32

Jim Sterling: The BBFC has been overruled by the Video Appeals Committee and Manhunt 2 will go on sale in the UK:
Link
Isn' t that awesome, Jack? Censorship is never good, and now we' ve seen a huge victory for freedom of market decision. I' m so happy!

Jack Thompson: Keeping adult products from children is not censorship. Also, censorship is a ban on material, prohibiting its sale to anyone. Don' t you own a dictionary? What are you , a moron?

Sterling: Um, you DO realize the game' s sale was prevented from everyone in the UK by the BBFC, right? It WAS banned, not just from children. So yes, it was censorship. Now it' s unbanned, rated 18, like it should be.

HOORAAAAAY!

Thompson: Why don' t you just molest children directly rather than through Rockstar. It would be more personal that way
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: F*** it! I' m bored... - Mar 19, 2008 06:45
We' ve already got Mass for disjointedly just-because posting, but I suppose we can accept another one into the fray.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: F*** it! I' m bored... - Mar 20, 2008 02:43

We' ve already got Mass for disjointedly just-because posting, but I suppose we can accept another one into the fray.

I have been lazy and rather gone lately. Hmmm gonna need someone to also inject the random bits of drama here and there if ever I' m to be absent for a long stint of time. I think Agent did a swell job with the " Is it my kid?" episode.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: F*** it! I' m bored... - Mar 20, 2008 05:04

I think Agent did a swell job with the " Is it my kid?" episode.

I' m always glad to entertain near strangers with personal drama.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll