Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Explain...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Explain... - Mar 03, 2008 07:34

...beastiality to me...

What woud make a woman want to suck a dogs cock?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Explain... - Mar 03, 2008 07:44
" It' s not bestiality! It' s an inter-species relationship!"

Name the movie.

I dunno, boatloads of money? The same reason anybody commits sexual acts in front of a camera or live audience.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Explain... - Mar 03, 2008 07:53
Clerks 2?
Nitro

RE: Explain... - Mar 03, 2008 07:55

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

" It' s not bestiality! It' s an inter-species relationship!"

Name the movie.

Clerks 2?

Randal is my hero!

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

I dunno, boatloads of money? The same reason anybody commits sexual acts in front of a camera or live audience.

Nah... Brazil is a poor country... plus, ...what about the amateur homemade stuff?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Explain... - Mar 03, 2008 08:58
Same thing with pedophilia and necrophilia and furries and so on and so forth...people are just fucked up in the head I guess.

What the hell brought this on? I gotta stay more up to date with Kikizo I think...
Nitro

RE: Explain... - Mar 03, 2008 10:11

ORIGINAL: Mass X

What the hell brought this on? I gotta stay more up to date with Kikizo I think...

A video on a friends phone got me thinking.

The girl looked really normal and was quite pretty. I can' t quite comprehend why she would want to blow a canine. I get the taboo thing, but seriously, ...have you seen a dogs penis? It' s like something out of Japanese tentacle rape hentai.

I wonder what prompts this shit. Are they just sitting there one day and it hits them... i want dog cock!?
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Explain... - Mar 03, 2008 12:14
I read somewhere that some people feel heightened sexual arousal when they' re debased or degraded. When one brings themselves down to the level of an animal (and does sexual acts with said animal), they' re feeding their desire for degradation and the subsequent enjoyment it brings for them.

I think that' s one reason why there' s all sorts of fcuked up stuff in the world.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Explain... - Mar 03, 2008 17:03

ORIGINAL: Nitro

ORIGINAL: Mass X

A video on a friends phone got me thinking.

The girl looked really normal and was quite pretty. I can' t quite comprehend why she would want to blow a canine. I get the taboo thing, but seriously, ...have you seen a dogs penis? It' s like something out of Japanese tentacle rape hentai.

I wonder what prompts this shit. Are they just sitting there one day and it hits them... i want dog cock!?

I' m not sure, I' d bet a lot of it is down to the fact their pimp/boyufriendhusband/brother is going to kick the shit out of them if they don' t.

However movies like two girls and one cup certainly don' t look that way. Crazy.

The debasement thing certainly exists; i know a dominatrix in Glasgow who has done scat sessions for clients. She the worst was when she took loads of laxatives an hour before a session then the client failed to turn up.

Give a whole new meaning to the Spinal Tap shark sandwich review though
Nitro

RE: Explain... - Mar 03, 2008 18:12

ORIGINAL: Iad umboros

The debasement thing certainly exists; i know a dominatrix in Glasgow who has done scat sessions for clients. She the worst was when she took loads of laxatives an hour before a session then the client failed to turn up.

Hahahaha, ...that' s just unlucky!

Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Explain... - Mar 03, 2008 20:36
Since people are throwing Homosexuals into the something your borne with, whose to say poeople arent born, necrophiles, pedophiles or into animals, though most sexual deviances are in men.

Hell dogs screw just about anything, no matter race, age or sex.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Explain... - Mar 03, 2008 21:12
Drugs. Alcohal. Money. Stupidity. Curiosity. Loneliness. Abuse. Nobody else wants them.

Take your pick.
< Message edited by Marink -- 3 Mar 08 13:13:51 >
Nitro

RE: Explain... - Mar 03, 2008 21:18
You' re not born as anything. Your environment is what moulds you and is the greatest influence on the person you eventually become (although the process obviously doesn' t cease until you die).

The sheer concept that your sexual preference is inherent is absolute madness.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Explain... - Mar 03, 2008 22:13
No it isn' t. A person who likes taking risks gets a signal sent to their brain every time they' re in a risky situation, and get a shot of adrenalin, rewarding the behavior. A person who doesn' t gets a signal sent to their brain, and a chemical is released inducing panic, in effect punishing them for the risky behavior. Not to say that homosexuality is " risky" , but what I' m trying to get at is that there' s links to suggest that homosexuality has some connection to the way your brain' s wired. You can' t just suddenly decide to find something attractive, or have an outside influence convince you that something is attractive.

Your surroundings only influence the perception of your alignment. I' ve got a gay friend who grew up in a hardcore ultraconservative family. He was playing with dolls when his brothers were playing football. His family calls him Rick, despite the fact that he' s gone by Ricky since the 10th grade. They didn' t " teach" him to be gay, and definitely didn' t teach him that being gay was okay, but he still is.

Now granted, leading a homosexual lifestyle has nothing to do with how you' re born, but the tendencies are present from birth and early childhood. Ask any gay guy' s mother, they had a hunch their kid was pitching for the other team from the time they were little.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 3 Mar 08 14:16:20 >
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: Explain... - Mar 04, 2008 00:10
Some research indicates that there may be a genetic pre-disposition to homosexuality, but that doesn' t mean anyone with a ' gay gene' (and I use that term advisedly) will become homosexual, it will still require some sort of stimulus to trigger it. Equally though people without this pre-disposition can be become homosexual if they are pushed that way through environmental stimulus.

Nitro

RE: Explain... - Mar 04, 2008 00:23
There are as many - if not more - studies linking homosexuality to social and environmental conditions. Your friend was chilhood gender nonconformist.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Explain... - Mar 04, 2008 00:29

ORIGINAL: Nitro

There are as many - if not more - studies linking homosexuality to social and environmental conditions.

He' s right. It' s environmental. People can say all they want that there' s several genetic factors behind it but in the end no body is really born gay.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Explain... - Mar 04, 2008 03:10
Fuck, im a necrophile pedophile sodomist, what went wrong in my upbringing
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Explain... - Mar 04, 2008 09:02
Not enough of mom' s apple pie and Captain Planet.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Explain... - Mar 04, 2008 10:42
I guess is just one of those things only the people that practice it can understand??
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Explain... - Mar 04, 2008 11:20

You' re not born as anything. Your environment is what moulds you and is the greatest influence on the person you eventually become (although the process obviously doesn' t cease until you die).

I agree but some things are written in stone at an early age. For example I' ve been an asshole since I was six years old.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll