Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Everyone loves the drama.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
Everyone loves the drama. - Apr 04, 2007 16:48
So, I' m Nineteen. Just asked a girl out that was Twenty-One. Know what she told me, " She is more mature than she looks and doesn' t think it would work out."

O.O

I have never heard someone so grossly misuse the word Mature. So do you forum goers think I am mature? Heck are any of us mature, keep in mind the original definition of the word is to be complete.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Everyone loves the drama. - Apr 04, 2007 17:43

What she said and what she meant by it are two completely different things.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Everyone loves the drama. - Apr 04, 2007 22:02
If she talks about herself in the 3rd person like that... thats just weird. Maybe your better off.
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 4 Apr 07 14:03:19 >
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Everyone loves the drama. - Apr 05, 2007 00:20
If you feel the need to ask the question in the first place I would have to so no, however you do come across as older than your age most of the time on here.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Everyone loves the drama. - Apr 05, 2007 14:33
Whenever a girl says that it usually means she wants a guy with a car. I wouldn' t worry about it too much.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Everyone loves the drama. - Apr 05, 2007 14:38

Whenever a girl says that it usually means she wants a guy with a car. I wouldn' t worry about it too much.

But I have a car :(. Hehe, yeah. I' m not going to worry much about it, but considering there was 4 responses I think the title works :P
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Everyone loves the drama. - Apr 06, 2007 06:10

If you feel the need to ask the question in the first place I would have to so no,

Aww, being insecure doesn' t mean you' re not mature, or... does it, I mean I didn' t really think about it before now, does that make me oblivious? Does that mean I' m immature? Maybe I am. NO! Wait, I just admitted that I' m not as mature as I could be, meaning I' ve just gained some maturity. Or maybe I just have low self esteem. But how do I know that? Are they the same thing? Is one needed for the other to happen? Maybe I should ask someone else. No! Can' t do that, mature people can work out their own problems on their own. But since I just admitted that, then I have some awreness of my own abilities and limitations, or maybe I' m just self centered. No, wait...

It' s what I listen to in my head all day long. Like a giant psychic see-saw.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll