Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 EA Partnerships
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
EA Partnerships - Aug 15, 2008 17:00
Good news again for EA.

Nitro must be pleased.

Here is the LINK where 1up.com interviews well known Japanese game creators Goichi Suda and Shinji Mikami about their surprising new partnership.

Electronic Arts announced today that Japanese studio GrasshopperManufacture is the latest to become an EA partner. The studio will beworking on a new game for EA created by outspoken Killer 7 creator Suda51 and Resident Evil mastermind Shinji Mikami.Although Grasshopper has not yet revealed what the new game is, wedo have some early details. The title will show up on the PlayStation3, Wii, Xbox 360, and PC. Suda51 will be the lead designer for thegame, and Mikami will serve as a consultant. Q Entertainment will alsobe working with Grasshopper on the EA project.

Along with the announcement that Grasshopper Manufacturehas joined the EA partner program, Electronic Arts announced one moresurprise partner today: Epic Games. Specifically, Polish studio PeopleCan Fly, the creators of the Painkiller games, will be working on a new intellectual property on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC for their EA debut.

Here is the link from 1up.com 

EA just keeps on getting bigger and bigger.

GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
Re:EA Partnerships - Aug 16, 2008 14:42
From what i understood they are just making these games for them, not going under EA for good, similar to the games they are making for Sega. And wasnt the JP studio called Platinum Games or something?
<message edited by GrayFox on Aug 16, 2008 14:44>

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message