Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Doing my part for the youth of America.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Doing my part for the youth of America. - May 06, 2005 08:43
I kinda feel good about myself right now. I think many of you will be proud of me to. I just imparted some words of wisdom on some youngster who had a tough decision to make, so I gave him some really good advice and I think he seemed to be the happier for it.

Anyways, he posted something at the PSP section at Gamefaqs and asked: " Should I sell Gamecube for PSP? Already have DS, and getting kinda bored..."

And I told him:

" Better than all of the previous ideas in this thread, just learn the basics of SNATCH & GRAB and you' ll be able to keep your current systems as well as purchase newer ones ;) "

and he said:

" I just HAD to buy that mp3 player, didn' t I? ;) "

and I said:

" Well you see now? Snatch & Grab would have saved you a boat load of cash...

I used to always fall behind with the latest games cause I was strapped for cash, that was until I learned Snatch & Grab, now I keep up with ALL the newest releases! :D

THANK Goodness for SNATCH & GRAB!!

(Spring 2005 useless thread quota satisfied)
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Doing my part for the youth of America. - May 06, 2005 13:21
Oh man that sounds MUCH easier than the way I was doing it! I was taking things at gunpoint and now I have WANTED pictures of me plastered all around the city and I am running from the cops while enjoying the latest game. Your way sounds like much less hassle and stress!
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Doing my part for the youth of America. - May 07, 2005 14:25
<music playing from MI2 theme song>

" Agent, you' re mission is to pick the locks on the security door, sneak past the security mall guard and obtain the merchandise. If caught, we will disavow all acknowledgements and actions regarding your existence."

" Cough...cough..I mean don' t do this at home kids! This can be only be done by professionals."

<music ends>

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message