Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Did Morgan Spurlock Find Osama Bin Laden?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Did Morgan Spurlock Find Osama Bin Laden? - Dec 06, 2007 01:12
From the guy that brought us " that McDonalds movie" ...

Earlier this year at the Berlin International Film Festival, Morgan Spurlock made waves because he unveiled a 15-minute footage from his mysterious documentary about Osama Bin Laden that was only shown to about 50 potential studio buyers after they had signed confidentiality agreements.

When not producing 30 Days and What Would Jesus Buy, Spurlock apparently had been spending his time in the Middle East, tracking down the elusive Bin Laden. The movie was finally bought by the Weinsteins after intense bidding and now called Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?

Spurlock has declined to comment on the film until release, but everyone' s been saying that Spurlock has uncovered something shocking. It has to be, what with the frenzied reaction that 15 minute footage generated. The big speculation is that whether or not he actually found Osama Bin Laden. It sounds unlikely, but even if he did, I can imagine that the 25 million bounty is nothing compared to the amount he could sell this doc for (if he actually did find Osama).

Where in the World is Osama.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Did Morgan Spurlock Find Osama Bin Laden? - Dec 06, 2007 01:38
One of the responses to that article...

Jason Says:
December 5, 2007, 10:31 am

Maybe he found out that Bruce Willis killed Osama?

Priceless

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message