Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Did I say Brutal Legend? I meant to say Borderlands.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Did I say Brutal Legend? I meant to say Borderlands. - Nov 02, 2009 05:34
So my fascination with Brutal Legend was cut short by the arrival of Borderlands. What is everyone's take on it? I love how smooth the aiming is, the control scheme apes Call of Duty completely which is great, and the art style is jaw dropping in motion. I just wish the game was longer, as Ive hit level 50 and 1000/1000 gamerscore on the game in 3 days.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Did I say Brutal Legend? I meant to say Borderlands. - Nov 02, 2009 20:25
Played it 20 minutes and lost interest, I don't like whole wild land type of setting.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Did I say Brutal Legend? I meant to say Borderlands. - Nov 02, 2009 22:11
Well you can see my impressions on the main page, but I loved it.  As I said only drawback is the difference between levels when playing with friends, but a mate got it late last week so I started a new character with him.  Haven't hit level 50 with my main man yet (Soldier) but I think this one will have a lot of replay value.  The bosses are crazy.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
Re:Did I say Brutal Legend? I meant to say Borderlands. - Nov 03, 2009 18:20
Hoping to finally pick it up today after work, but for sure will have it by the weekend as me birthday is tomorrow. The wait for the holiday releases has been agonizing, and it's nice to see some new releases. With Borderlands, Brutal Legend, Dragon Age, MW2, and AC2 this month, it will be a good November.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Did I say Brutal Legend? I meant to say Borderlands. - Nov 03, 2009 23:00
A lot of games this month.  I think I'll limit myself to COD4 part deux and Dragon Age on PC.  Still addicted to EVE:Online.

Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Did I say Brutal Legend? I meant to say Borderlands. - Nov 03, 2009 23:14
Agent Ghost

A lot of games this month.  I think I'll limit myself to COD4 part deux and Dragon Age on PC.  Still addicted to EVE:Online.

I'm really struggling too.  I'll be getting Dragon's Age before MW2, but I really want to pick up Demon's Souls too, and it's import only in the UK at the moment.  Got Uncharted 2 for my birthday so that should keep me happy for a while anyway.  I'm just worried that by the time I get MW2 people will have hit Prestige level 5...
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:Did I say Brutal Legend? I meant to say Borderlands. - Nov 04, 2009 04:44
Got Dragon Age today .. Love it !!! Graphics arent all that great but everything else about the game is awesome .. This and  MW2 will keep be busy till christmas i guess ..

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll