Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Devil May Cry 4 Review
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 4 of 8, messages 61 to 80 of 155
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 04:23

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

As for your list of Muslim countries, show me a developed one with a higher than 90% literacy rate, and where the average family has electricity and running water, and expendable income. The only ones that come to mind are Turkey(which is more westernized) and perhaps Egypt.

At a guess (and bear in mind that these are only from the countries i listed as having been)...

Egypt
Maldives
Bahrain
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Turkey

United Arab Emirates is considered one of the worlds most developed countries - and you' re telling me you believe it' s a " sand pits stuck in the 1500' s" ??? Are you fuc.king nuts???

Again, you' re obviously going off what you' ve seen on television. If we were talking about third world countries...a nd i' ve been to several of those too... then you' d have a solid basis for your argument... but we' re not. You' re delusional.

I dont have a problem with muslims as a people, but muslims as a religion(which most are) is where the problem is. Their religion is a carbon copy of the Torah, with the " kill infidels" BS Mohamed added. In their culture its ok, and even honorable, to blow yourself up and kill civilians along with yourself. The only thing close to a modern muslim country is Turkey, while all other muslim countries are sand pits stuck in the 1500' s.

Yeah, ...not every Muslim takes Islam seriously... and not every Muslim that does take Islam seriously wholeheartedly believes what their holy scriptures say. Kinda like Christianity. Most follow the basic rules and guidelines set out... and a few (those extremist fellows) actually take it seriously.

What you said was...

" only a couple more towelhead controlled countries left to go after we purge Iraq and Afghanistan"

...and i' m sorry, but that' s fuc.king racist.

Not that it matters. You' re as good as gone.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 04:31

Not that it matters. You' re as good as gone.

Aww, Im sorry, did you cry to your boyfriend Adam to get me banned?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 04:40

That is not the point. Their faith, and their Holy Book, both speak of killing " infidels" and being rewarded for it. Wether or not they choose to practice that particular part is irrelevant, they still believe in a religion based on extreme hate for Jews and Christians.

Until you' ve actually read the Quran, do me a favor and shut up, okay? Because it' s very clear that you' ve been exposed to a racist and prejudice perception of the Muslim faith.

I' m a devout Christian, and despite the shit I take about it from people on a daily basis, I' m proud to be one. I' m no expert on Islam, and hell, there' s plenty of the Quran I straight-up disagree with. I can make a logical argument against components of Islam.

However, what I will not have is somebody with no firsthand knowledge of a faith come in and use hate tactics against it. It' s an insult to the multiple Muslim forum goers we have here, and it' s not fair to those without any knowledge, or with inadequate knowledge about a faith to get a biased impression from you.

A small line to any Muslim, or anyone else here regarding the remainder of my post' s contents. I' m merely trying to cut out certain prejudices found (sadly) in my culture. I, again, am no expert on Islam, and am going by a common Arabic/English translation of the Quran. If there' s any discrepancy as far as the translation of the book, feel more than welcome to provide an alternate translation, along with a rebuttal.

I' ve read large portions of the Quran, multiple translations from multiple scholars, specifically the sensitive portions dealing with just war theory. While it' s nowhere as " beautiful and clear" as many Muslims state it to be, it' s very adamant on certain issues.

" if a person forgives and makes reconciliation,
his reward is due from God,
for God loves not those who do wrong.
But indeed, if any do help and defend themselves
after a wrong done to them,
against such there is no cause of blame.
The blame is only against those who oppress men
with wrongdoing and insolently transgress
beyond bounds through the land,
defying right and justice.
For such there will be a penalty grievous (in the Hereafter).
But indeed, if any show patience and forgive,
that would truly be an affair of great resolution.
Qur' an 42:40-43

" If anyone slays a person
- unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land -
it would be as if he slew all people.
And if anyone saves a life,
it would be as if he saved the life of all people."
Qur' an 5:32

" Goodness and evil are not equal.
Repel evil with what is better.
Then that person with whom there was hatred,
may become your intimate friend!
And no one will be granted such goodness
except those who exercise patience and self-restraint,
none but people of the greatest good fortune."
Qur' an 41:34-35

(Qur' an 60:7-8):

" It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

Extremists as a whole do not generally accept other' s interpretations of the bible. Similar in ways to some " bible Christians" , they read what they want to, and take from the text what they want to hear.

The passages most often warped by the ignorant that do permit violence all stand by a few distinct ideals.

-Violence is only permissible in defense of the innocent.
" fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevails justice and faith in God; "

-Retaliation is permissible, a pre-emptive strike is not.

" " Fight in the cause of God, only those who fight you first,"

-Fighting must not occur on holy ground, unless you are attacked first.
" fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there"

-Retaliate only with equal force, not greater.
" Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors... The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto (in degree),"

-If and when an enemy surrenders, they are not to be killed or punished further.
" if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression"

NOWHERE in the Quran does it say that forgiveness is never the first option.
" God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

Have fun refuting text as clear as that.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 8 Feb 08 20:42:11 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 04:43
I actaully seen some horrible translations.

But the reason why I would never believe anything in Quran and why youi can see its written by men,is the promise of 72 virgins.

Nobody but a man makes up something like that.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 8 Feb 08 20:43:30 >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 04:44

Have fun refuting text as clear as that.

Its not hard to refute when the founder of their religion was a Jew and Christian hating extremist who promised heaven, glory, and virgins to all who died " fighting the infidels"
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 04:47

Its not hard to refute when the founder of their religion was a Jew and Christian hating extremist who promised heaven, glory, and virgins to all who died " fighting the infidels"

If it' s not hard, frankly put, get the f.uck going.

I' ll be waiting.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 04:59

Im contesting the fact that the 6 million gassed and 13 million dead figures are exaggerated.

Raul Hilberg, in the third edition of his ground-breaking three-volume work, The Destruction of the European Jews, estimates that 5.1 million Jews died during the Holocaust. This figure includes " over 800,000" who died from " Ghettoization and general privation" ; 1,400,000 who were killed in " Open-air shootings" ; and " up to 2,900,000" who perished in camps. Hilberg estimates the death toll in Poland at " up to 3,000,000" .[26] Hilberg' s numbers are generally considered to be a conservative estimate, as they typically include only those deaths for which some records are available, avoiding statistical adjustment.[27] British historian Martin Gilbert used a similar approach in his Atlas of the Holocaust, but arrived at a number of 5.75 million Jewish victims, since he estimated higher numbers of Jews killed in Russia and other locations.[28]

Lucy S. Dawidowicz used pre-war census figures to estimate that 5.934 million Jews died (see her figures here).[29]

One of the most authoritative German scholars of the Holocaust, Wolfgang Benz of the Technical University of Berlin, cites between 5.3 and 6.2 million Jews killed in Dimension des Völkermords[30] (1991), while Yisrael Gutman and Robert Rozett estimate between 5.59 and 5.86 million Jewish victims in the Encyclopaedia of the Holocaust [31](1990).

There were about 8 to 10 million Jews in the territories controlled directly or indirectly by the Nazis (the uncertainty arises from the lack of knowledge about how many Jews there were in the Soviet Union). The 6 million killed in the Holocaust thus represent 60 to 75 percent of these Jews. Of Poland' s 3.3 million Jews, over 90 percent were killed. The same proportion were killed in Latvia and Lithuania, but most of Estonia' s Jews were evacuated in time. In Czechoslovakia, Greece, the Netherlands and Yugoslavia, over 70 percent were killed. More than 50 percent were killed in Belgium, Hungary and Romania. It is likely that a similar proportion were killed in Belarus and Ukraine, but these figures are less certain. Countries with notably lower proportions of deaths include Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Italy and Norway. Finally, of the 750,000 Jews in Germany and Austria in 1933, only about a quarter survived. Although many German Jews emigrated before 1939, the majority of these fled to Czechoslovakia, France or the Netherlands, from where they were later deported to their deaths.

Year Killed[32]
1933-1940 under 100,000
1941 1,100,000
1942 2,700,000
1943 500,000
1944 600,000
1945 100,000
The number of people killed at the major extermination camps is estimated as follows:

Auschwitz-Birkenau: 1.4 million;[33] Belzec: 600,000;[34] Chelmno: 320,000;[35] Majdanek: 360,000;[36] Maly Trostinets: 65,000;[37] Sobibór: 250,000;[38] and Treblinka: 870,000.[39]

This gives a total of over 3.8 million; of these, 80–90% were estimated to be Jews. These seven camps alone thus accounted for half the total number of Jews killed in the entire Nazi Holocaust. Virtually the entire Jewish population of Poland died in these camps.

In addition to those who died in the above extermination camps, at least half a million Jews died in other camps, including the major concentration camps in Germany. These were not extermination camps, but had large numbers of Jewish prisoners at various times, particularly in the last year of the war as the Nazis withdrew from Poland. About a million people died in these camps, and although the proportion of Jews is not known with certainty, it was estimated to be at least 50 percent. Another 800,000 to 1 million Jews were killed by the Einsatzgruppen in the occupied Soviet territories (an approximate figure, since the Einsatzgruppen killings were frequently undocumented). Many more died through execution or of disease and malnutrition in the ghettos of Poland before they could be deported.

Wiki
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 05:12
What the hell is a wigger. Is this the same as the n-word.

Please ban this Fucker. Man you sure are a peice of work.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 06:11

Intolerante uniformed sh*t blah blah, kkk propaganda this and that

Your wanton ignorant and socially inept racism offends even me.

At least evil man can be funny sometimes.

Have a free raspberry ripple, please, it' s on me.
< Message edited by iad umboros -- 8 Feb 08 22:12:29 >
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 06:21
Why is anyone still arguing with this cat? We all know that Islam is actually a peaceful religion, and that the news glorifies the extremists. He chooses to utilize the mainstream media for his knowledge, as opposed to actually reading a book or visiting a Mosque and asking questions. Ignore him.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 09:31
Blocked. I' ve made my point. I' m done debating.

Have a free raspberry ripple, please, it' s on me.

Who' s providing the ice-cream, you?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 10:05
Wow, I can' t believe you guys are still debating the awesomeness of Devil May Cry 4!
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 10:18

Wow, I can' t believe you guys are still debating the awesomeness of Devil May Cry 4!

What do you expect!? Is an awesome game
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 11:21

ORIGINAL: mikayd2

What the hell is a wigger. Is this the same as the n-word.

Wigger

Why are you guys still arguing with this idiot . Its obvious he has lost it . You doing drugs or something immortal , cos as far as i can tell u werent talking so much shit a while back . I dont like to play the racist card often but you are obviously are a racist ahole .
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 15:58
About Islam. Well, I' m sure that many have good intentions. But things have kind of gotten out of hand in Europe to be honest.

A Muslim girl who got a standard upbringing in Belgium went undercover in Brussels in the Muslim parts of the city. She was a journalist and would look at how the situation was amongst the immigrants. She did this so the politicians and media couldn' t call every researcher a racist for once if it didn' t fit their politically correct views. Her conclusion after going undercover for a couple of months and following it for some years was that things were very bad. And she wanted politicians to do something about it quickly. In mosquees they were teaching how to use weapons, assemble bombs, plan attacks etc. In schools kids were taught that Jews, Christians and the whites living around them were pigs and should be killed. Many imams turned out to be Al Qaeda-trained.

I' ve been in those parts in Brussels (by mistake) and it' s kind of odd. Most of them don' t speak Dutch or French, immediately 10-year old drug dealers came towards me late at night (I was going to a concert but parked a little wrong so I had to cross that area :P ). ALL store signs were in Arabic, people sat outside giving us looks like " what are you doing here" . Not a good situation.

Other stuff : a drugs dealer tried to shoot a police man. The cop reacted faster and shot the dealer instead who died. Of course he was an immigrant and within an hour all Muslim " friends" were on the street destroying a big part of the city since their friend died. Yeah...he had a couple of thousand of friends They of course destroyeed those stores and cars because of the " racist police" . Later on, on TV their leader (who openly has the goal of taking over Europe by Islam and even gets funded by the state) called all of us white capitalist pigs since the store owners wondered what they had done to have damage/theft for millions. Of course, when someone from a more rightwinged party asked why they stayed if the country was so bad HE got sent out from the studio.

They also have some site where Muslims students beat up white teachers and put the video' s on the net. They also write some more stuff about taking over again and how bad our Germanic culture/music is.

Or on a Swedish site, when people got killed by a bomb in Jerusalem. They said it served them right since they had nothing to do in the Holy Land... Talk about the irony. If a white person would say that THEY don' t belong here it would be a trial immediately :P

But the thing is, I' ve read reports of immigrants who wanted to return to Turkey for example since the atmosphere and rule following amongst Muslims got too extreme in Europe!

PS Vx Chemical, after reading your latest post I thought of something. It' s kind of ironic that nazi ideology is very strong now in many Eastern European countries. Considering the fact that Hitler saw them as lesser people of Slavic descent, it' s kind of odd that they worship him as a hero while at the same time talking about the greatness of their culture, hehe. Hell, many of them probably had some grandparents who died in the war.
< Message edited by ys -- 9 Feb 08 18:52:21 >
Vx Chemical

RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 16:17
I know there are a lot of peaceful muslims in the world, but islam is like communism, it doesnt work unless everyones in on it.

Jails in denmark have a 50% muslim ethnic population which is kinda sad since the immigrants only account for 10-15% of the generel pop.

Every weekend there are stabbings and shootings in denmark, it is always ethnic muslims who are behind it.

Gang rapes are either muslims or eastern europeans.

The two times iv been in fights when iv been clubbing, its always been arabian ethnics starting it. And always over nothing. One of my friends talked to a blonde girl, who turned out to be arabian property.

I dont consider myself a racist, but the muslims are guests in our country, they should abide by our culture, anyone doing the slightest to work against danish and western culture should be deported or shot which ever would be cheapest..

Muslims have a responsibility to integrate themselves into the western community, which should mean giving up their native language in public the instant they move here, and making sure their kids learn the language of the country they are living in to a better extent than the native one.

The problem with many of them is that in their own countries they get fucking killed if they criminals in denmark they get free food and lodging, even a chance to educate themselves for free (not that anyone uses that), hell we even let them go to the movies or to visit family in their native countries.

I respect the ethnics who integrate themselves in the danish community, and its sad that some of their kind make a bad name for all of them.

We should just have a polygraph test for all ethnics to determine their intent here in the west, if they are going to make trouble, we could make big camps with heavy leighbour and mass showers.

(the last part was a joke)

locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 16:31
So DMC4 is just another ho-hum third person action game?
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 16:39

ORIGINAL: locopuyo

So DMC4 is just another ho-hum third person action game?

Wrong thread
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 09, 2008 23:35

Muslims have a responsibility to integrate themselves into the western community, which should mean giving up their native language in public the instant they move here, and making sure their kids learn the language of the country they are living in to a better extent than the native one.

You' ve got a point there, but I don' t believe that that should be restricted to just " Muslims" , or people of middle-eastern origin.

I' m not saying they abandon their culture, but assimilation should be the desired goal from any immigrant. If you left your country, you left it for a reason, and if you came to the country you did, it was for a reason. A person shouldn' t be able to come into a country, either work or live illegally, make no effort to assimilate, or not help their children to assimilate.

I know there are a lot of peaceful muslims in the world, but islam is like communism, it doesnt work unless everyones in on it.

I disagree with that.

I come from your quintessential Midwestern town, where the biggest structures in the " downtown" area are the church steeple and the Ford plant smokestacks. We' ve got primarily White/Black demographics, and a Muslim mayor, but a very small middle-eastern demographic.

Our petty crime rate is skyrocketing, as is our felony rate. Hell, a man just stabbed a lady closing up a trinket shop 17 times for a purse with less than $100 in it.

Now, let' s head northeast about twenty minutes. Welcome to Dearborn, or little Lebanon. They have one of, if not the biggest Arab population in the Midwest, with Lebanese, Iraqis, Palestinians and Yemenis taking up most of the east side. How' s their crime rate? Lower than the surrounding area, that' s for sure. Their murder rate is 1/3 ours, their forcible rape rate is less than 1/2 ours, and their arson rate is 1/2 ours.

Now, why is a city with such a high Arabic population doing so well, while a city like mine, with such a low Arabic population heading to the gutter?

Their income per household is significantly higher than ours, they have a lower unemployment rate and their children have a higher literacy rate. That' s why.

Maslow' s Heirarchy of Needs is met in that city, and not in mine. Simple fact is, a person who has his or her emotional, physical and social needs met never resorts to violence as a solution to a problem.

It' s a socioeconomic problem, not a racial one.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 9 Feb 08 15:36:57 >
Vx Chemical

RE: Devil May Cry 4 Review - Feb 10, 2008 00:58

It' s a socioeconomic problem, not a racial one.

I agree and disagree. If the immigrants here bothered to teach their children proper danish and moved out among danes and not form ghettos they would make more money and problems would be solved.
the major muslim areas in denmark (its our only ethnic minority) crime rate his sky high, they set fires and throw rocks at the fire trucks. they hinder ambulances in helping people in crashes.
the problem is so big it loooks like the parents have no way of controlling their kids.

Amusing thing is, if a immigrant didnt bother filling for citizenship, even though he is 2nd generation, he will get kicked out of the country if he is a criminal, to a country where he has no family, work and doesnt know the culture, i laugh everytime i here about it.

Everyone should just behave probably or id be happy to have a bullet for each and everyone of them

Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 4 of 8, messages 61 to 80 of 155

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message