Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dead Thread
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 42
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Dead Thread - Sep 27, 2006 06:51

ORIGINAL: Bishonen

For you to hit on?

...nope, i' d leave that up to our resident super-stud loco here.....

...i just think that it' s about time we got some proper moderation, because things are reaching new lows here..... ...people shouldn' t feel the need to make threads like this...

...i suggested a G-Gaming freak because at other sites they always seem to make the best moderators...

.....knowledgeable in a " we hate typical GF games like Mario-cart" type of way, whilst remaining objective and fair... ...something which most male moderators find difficult, due to huge egos and the " absolute power corrupts absolutely" maxim...

The forums aren' t busy enough to warrant any real kind of moderation. If there' s a problem, you contact Adam and wait for him to sort it. It' s no big deal, things are peaceful again now.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Dead Thread - Sep 27, 2006 07:02

things are peaceful again now.

Until Evil Nub gets back from kindergarten.
Nitro

RE: Dead Thread - Sep 27, 2006 17:42

ORIGINAL: locopuyo

things are peaceful again now.

Until Evil Nub gets back from kindergarten.

Or...
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Dead Thread - Oct 01, 2006 08:54
I come! and throw pointed objects at everybody. Includeing Quez!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Dead Thread - Oct 02, 2006 06:34
Gangsta just sended me a PM.

It was about him wanting to reach his dream as a full time hard working male nurse.
He has to little spare tim for kikizo now,but want everyon to know he is happy where he is (Poland),working proudly as a male nurse...
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 1 Oct 06 22:35:07 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Dead Thread - Oct 02, 2006 10:01
Is that all he is proud of?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Dead Thread - Oct 08, 2006 09:36
This next comment is directed towards a small few

FUCK YOU ALL

-Mass X out
< Message edited by Mass X -- 8 Oct 06 1:36:27 >
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Dead Thread - Oct 08, 2006 10:15
You are a nerd.

- Evil Man Out

LMAO @ this guy.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 8 Oct 06 2:15:20 >
Nitro

RE: Dead Thread - Oct 08, 2006 10:31
< Message edited by MAJIKDRA6ON -- 8 Oct 06 2:49:17 >
Mass X

RE: Dead Thread - Oct 08, 2006 10:53
Ok that was a bit harsh I shall give a better more respectable leave upon my return from work.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Dead Thread - Oct 08, 2006 10:57
Ok, this is getting out of hand.

Here are the problems I see.

Problem #1:
People saying things directed towards evil man. Even though he has said some questionable things before, people are coming into threads and starting things with him when he has not said anything in that thread(or for a little while for that matter) that would be offensive. He then retaliates, and a flame war is started.

Problem #2:
Multiple accounts, and accusations made about them.

Problem #3
New members(possibly multi-accounts) being blatant fanboys (emotep)

SOLUTION

DROP ALL PAST GRUDGES AND LETS TRY TO CONTINUE LIKE CIVIL PEOPLE!
Personally, myself and others have had arguments in the (sometimes not too)distant past (evilman, eddie the hated), and I would say none of us hold a grudge(correct me if Im wrong you two ). Evil Man is not a bad person unless he is baited into it.

Quez: Personally, I like you. Youve been around for a while and its usually interesting to read you opinions, but you need to stop throwing snide remarks(" sneak dissin" -for you mikayD ) at users (specifically Evil and Anita)

As for Anita, I dont know if Anita is someone else or not, but if you think so report it to Adam and be about your business, dont start a flame war.

Evil: Please try to ignore some of the remarks that goad you into arguments, youre way too intelligent for that.

As for Emotep, flame him till he melts for all I care
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Dead Thread - Oct 08, 2006 11:06

Ok, this is getting out of hand.

Yes this is definitely getting out of hand! Come on, its gone so bad that people are starting to leave!!
Nitro

RE: Dead Thread - Oct 08, 2006 11:37
I' m clueless about what' s going on, i think i' ve missed a ton of stuff by not getting involved over the past few days. I also think i took one of Mass' s posts the wrong way and saw it as an admission when he was actually referring to the Good Man thing that took place while i was in Greece.

I think HE thinks that I think HE is Anita. I don' t, i just mis-understood his post.

I haven' t got a clue who Anita or Emotep are, but i' m told they' re ex-posters who have comeback to stir things up. Personally i don' t care who they are, i just want the forums to go back to normal so we can discuss games.

I hope Mass doesn' t stop posting. He' s one of the few people i really like here!
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Dead Thread - Oct 08, 2006 11:44
Yeah I have also missed a ton of stuff to but I have definitely noticed the change in this forum over the past while.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Dead Thread - Oct 08, 2006 12:59
There is reason to believe Mass X = Anita & Emotep.

He created multiple accounts and spammed the forums before, and even created a homosexual version of himself that was quite disturbing. We found proof all of those accounts were his because he admitted it.

Mass X

RE: Dead Thread - Oct 09, 2006 09:57
Finally woke up after a long day of work. So anyways my reasons for leaving (indefinatly or not) has more to do with this forum slowly falling to peices and looking similar to what other gaming forums have become. There' s a good reason why I only posted on this forum

Threads have never really stayed on track, but they also never often drifted into constant flame wars. Even flame wars before actually stuck with the thread topic at least. It' s getting pointless to even follow a thread after the first page. Which sucks cause there are some decent things within most threads, yet they end up just getting buried under page after page of BS.

The next problem comes with the now consistant stream of morons filtering into the forums. I' m not saying all the new members, however, the ratio is getting rather skewed towards the more imbecile. Some come in with their only reason but to troll or flood the forums. We need a moderator or 2. If not to ban people, but to just keep the forums clean and usuable.

Now we get to Evil Man' s part in this. We all know how much of a prick he was upon his 2 year return. Some tolerated it while most got stuck into his little games. I ignored him for the most part up until one night of back and forth jackassory followed by Good Man. Whom if you look at it never really directly attacked, impersonated, or hardly connected with Evil Man at all. Once I admitted to being Good Man and ended that little game I pretty much ignored anything Evil had to say as it was mostly bait to start up yet more jackassory. Even took Rampages advice to just block him for a while.

Overtime he finally lightened up. Hell I even replied to a few of his threads and indiviual post. Then suddenly out of nowhere more bait and some random accusations. Most of which I missed since they were buried beneath pages of flaming and trolling. I dunno how long he' s been at it since I can' t get on as often, but its pretty ridiculous.

My final reason for leaving has to due with the fact I dont get on as much anyways. And anyone who has missed a few days knows how hard it is to stay on top of tings and know whats going on. You usually have to wait it out for a fresh thread to jump back in. I just dont have time anymore. Add that to the above reasons and I don' t have much reason to stick around. I may just stick to the shadows or peek a few times, but for the most part Im out. I still got most of you on Xbox Live anyhow so I' ll see ya all around on there.

YES REVEL IN MY PISS POOR WRITING SKILLS!

Well then there ya go. Later.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 9 Oct 06 1:57:43 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Dead Thread - Oct 09, 2006 10:28

and I would say none of us hold a grudge(correct me if Im wrong you two ).

Nah, sometimes I just get a little too wrapped up in the situation y' know? No hard feelings.
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 9 Oct 06 2:28:36 >
Nitro

RE: Dead Thread - Oct 09, 2006 18:50
SOMEBODY MAKE MASS STAY DAMMIT!
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Dead Thread - Oct 09, 2006 20:42
Stay Mass Thats an order okay? The sensible people leaving the forum wont make it much better now will it ?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Dead Thread - Oct 10, 2006 05:14
Don' t leave Mass, If you leave, you' re leaving the intelligent people to fend for themselves.

Anyways, if you leave, we can stalk you. We have your gamertag.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 42

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message