Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dead Space gameplay!
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Dead Space gameplay! - Mar 13, 2008 00:06
So here

I was about to say f.uck EA, but then i thougtt about f.uck Gangsta, and then i realized that Quez is missing.

choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Dead Space gameplay! - Mar 14, 2008 08:17
Hmm, not convinced. Seems like the type of horror from teen scary movies rather than films like Event Horizon which I would' ve preferred. Y' know whats with the glowy face mask and all the scenes really obviously leading to a jump scare etc.

Plus the guys are really trying hard to sell it, as if they' ve pitched it a thousand times to company execs!
Vx Chemical

RE: Dead Space gameplay! - Mar 14, 2008 14:12

Plus the guys are really trying hard to sell it, as if they' ve pitched it a thousand times to company execs

think about it, how long is it since EA did something original? except this and Army of Two
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Dead Space gameplay! - Mar 14, 2008 22:52

think about it, how long is it since EA did something original?

Exactly. That in itself should at the very least makes Dead Space interesting right off the hop. The fact that EA hasn' t done an IP in years should be exciting, as you have to admit that the quality of their games has gotten a little better. With the exception of course of their sports franchises which will always be the same game with a little graphical upgrade.
killemoff

• Total Posts : 173
RE: Dead Space gameplay! - Mar 14, 2008 23:54
It really has potential, i especially liked the zero gravity part, has an eerie feeling to it.

But yes, the EA stigma does tend to hang in the hair. Here' s to hoping they don' t rush this and allow these guys to create their " dream" game.
Vx Chemical

RE: Dead Space gameplay! - Mar 15, 2008 00:32

Here' s to hoping they don' t rush this and allow these guys to create their " dream" game.

Well EA' s new rep is kinda riding on this game, so its make or break really. I think EA is wise enough to let them go their way if they want to come out of this in a good way!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll