Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Cop Tazers himself!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Cop Tazers himself! - Jan 01, 2008 22:10
HA HA HA HA HA!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/67039/

Serves him right.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 1 Jan 08 9:11:43 >
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Cop Tazers himself! - Jan 02, 2008 06:17
Somebody wasn' t paying attention during training
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Cop Tazers himself! - Jan 02, 2008 08:17
It was a huge mistake to let police have tazers. There should be an IQ prerequisite before handing them to cops, like say 100 points. Maybe they' d all fail. Too many cops are incompetent and lazy. They use them on anyone. They' re only supposed to use them when absolutely neccessary, such as when they' re actally being threatened. Instead they use them all the time. These assholes use them mearly when the person is being difficult. They pull over a person who questions why they were pulled over (which is their right to know), zap they taz her. I want to see cops lose their jobs over unnecessary tazing.

They seriously need to rethink letting morons use tazers, it' s bad enough they have guns.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Cop Tazers himself! - Jan 02, 2008 10:02
I agree that those who abuse their authority should get fires. Same with the lazy and incompetent ones. Not just for tazing people though, they seem to commit a lot of useless shit to people who don' t deserve any. But then again, there are incompetents, lazy and just plain mean people in every work. Most just don' t get guns and tazers, which is good.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Cop Tazers himself! - Jan 03, 2008 09:58
A competent police officer only needs to use a tazer when their life, or the life of an innocent person is in immediate danger.

Sadly, that' s not the case. My views on police taszers are the same as my views on firearms. You shouldn' t restrict a police officer from having one, in the case that there is a real need for one, but you should be very very selective about who you issue them to, and very harsh on those who abuse them.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Cop Tazers himself! - Jan 05, 2008 01:58
I think cops should be required to taser at least one loud-mouthed asshole troublemaker per day, just to amuse onlookers.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll