Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Computers Upgraded now...but it came with one little problem...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Computers Upgraded now...but it came with one little problem... - Mar 01, 2007 01:42

tsk tsk you should save that money and buy a house.

Eh no! He should buy a monkey not a horse!!
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Computers Upgraded now...but it came with one little problem... - Mar 03, 2007 07:09
Integrated graphics ?

ROFL.

I just gave away a 2 year old PC way better than that for free a few weeks ago.

Way to waste $400 on complete shit. For another $200-300 you could' ve easily built a good system

Here is what you do.

1) Return that piece of shit, even if you have to pay a restocking fee, hell, even if you only get half back of what you payed - return that garbage now.

2) Return all the crap spare parts you bought too.

3) Build a PC with these components:

Cheap MSI C2D mobo that is great for OC ~ $80 (model is 965p-s3)

e6300 CPU ~ $180, OC it 1 - 1.5ghz easily making it better than most $500+ CPUs, and dont worry with that motherboard and with CPU even a complete moron can overclock that ATLEAST 1 extra ghz easily.

1GB Corsair Select Value Ram ~ $85, corsairs generic shit is often on par with other company' s " premium" ram, very good for OC.

Nvidia 7900GS - About 200 times more powerfull that the integreated video shit you have, and I saw them for sale at bestbuy for $135, complete fucking steal.

Decent Power supply ~ $80, I actually have this spare antec PSU laying around http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103940 it' s worth $100 and I' m about to throw it in the trash, paypal me $10 for the shipping and its yours, more than enough power for what you need.

Slap some shit generic case and any crap generic DVD writer/HDD on it, cheapest shit you can find ~ $100 total, or less.

Total = $660 and a million times better than what you have. I feel sorry for you.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 2 Mar 07 23:32:10 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Computers Upgraded now...but it came with one little problem... - Mar 05, 2007 01:14
Amazon and NewEgg probably both give store credit only, and he didn' t want to spend 660$.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Computers Upgraded now...but it came with one little problem... - Mar 05, 2007 03:31
There' s always something better waiting beyond the horizon. So I never upgrade and I never buy the most valuable product. When I need something I just buy the first decent thing I see, or best looking thing I happen to see.
No worries, no extra work, no regrets.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread