Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Christopher Nolan talks more on Batman..
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
Christopher Nolan talks more on Batman.. - Oct 04, 2006 00:15
IGN got the chance to ask Chris Nolan if The Dark Knight would delve further into the themes established in Batman Begins, specifically the idea of justice vs. revenge and the exploration of Bruce Wayne' s father issues.

" I haven' t finished the script yet. I' m supposed to be doing it right now," Nolan admitted, sparking laughter from the crowd. " It does, absolutely. It' s a pretty direct continuation of where the last film left off, and the last scene of Batman Begins suggests a strong direction we wanted to take the story in. It absolutely carries on with a lot of the thematic concerns and hopefully takes it someplace new."

When we asked if District Attorney Harvey Dent – a.k.a. Batman' s future nemesis Two-Face – would indeed be in the film, Nolan replied, " I don' t want to go into too many specifics. Yes, he is."

IGN caught up with Nolan as he was exiting the event and asked if Dent had been cast. " Not yet." Would that actor be an American, an Aussie or a Brit? " You' ll see," Nolan promised.

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/736/736931p1.aspx

I think the 2nd one may actually top the 1st one. Due to the fact that Nolan will be bringing us the comic book version of the Joker. The comic version focused a lot more on his eyes and not on his smile. Plus, Joker was more of a psychotic person who loved melodramatics rather than the humourous attitude and smile in the Jack Nicholson portrayal. But I' m rather surprised that Harvey Dent will be appearing.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll