Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 49
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 01, 2008 20:53
mikayd2

Yeah you can play games. But games like gta is kind of a no-go.

Why?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 03, 2008 22:42
Yeah. do tell.

I play violent and explicit games. I curse, frequently, I'm in love with Tarintino movies, and I have no hate for Muslims, Jews or gays.

...I also go to church, of my own volition every Sunday. Where's the line drawn between Christianity and the "real world?"
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 03, 2008 23:23

Where's the line drawn between Christianity and the "real world?"

It's a vin diagram.

<message edited by Agent Ghost on Sep 03, 2008 23:29>
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 03, 2008 23:43
Not at all to live a christains life is to walk in the foot setps of jesus. In order to live life like jesus you need to stay away from things that are not holy. Every body sins  but as a christan you have to try your best not to sin and live by gods rules. Let me put it like this to kill a man in your mind is the same  to kill a in your heart and that is the murder in gods eyes. I will answer all the qusetion you guys have the best I can.

A chirstan life is all about prasieing god and doing what he has designed for you to do on earth and nothing more.

Be respectful and I will try my best to answer your qustions.

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 04, 2008 00:33
so what, your telling us to play Jesus Hero?

Where can I get that!?
Agent Ghost

Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 04, 2008 00:39
Ask your pastor/priest.  Don't forget to bring some cash for collection.
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 04, 2008 02:45
I manage to mingle Christianity and the real-world alright.

I'm happy, you're happy (I assume). Why bother arguing a point that a) revolves around unproven beliefs, and b) doesn't really effect the immediate wellbeing of either of us?

Not to mention... it's the wrong section for this.
Agent Ghost

Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 04, 2008 03:19

I'm happy, you're happy (I assume).

Not really.  I'm not miserable either though, I'm neutral.  I don't feel strong emotions.  Sometimes I may sound flamboyant (I choose my words for effect), but in reality I'm an emotional mute.  Theres an actual name for this condition...

You remind me of a quote though.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." -George Bernard Shaw  

A brilliant play writter.  "Arms and the Man" is fantastic.  I've never seen anyone piss all over idealism as well as he has.  

LoL is this Christian guitar thing a joke or is it a real product?
<message edited by Agent Ghost on Sep 04, 2008 03:22>
ys

• Total Posts : 532
Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 04, 2008 04:35
mikayd2

Not at all to live a christains life is to walk in the foot setps of jesus. In order to live life like jesus you need to stay away from things that are not holy.

I'm curious. Walking in his footsteps means being rebellious then? Or following the written (sometimes politically fueled) interpretations by others after he had died?
He did for example seclude himself from society in the desert at times although he and his followers/sect weren't allowed to do so according to the law. Weapon possession was another issue amongst sect members.
And many of Jesus's ideas were seen as "unholy" by others at the time because he threw together ideas from other philosophies and was one amongst many healers/miracle performing people then. 

PS If I recall right, didn't you listen to rap? I would imagine that staying away from that would be normal otherwise considering the lyrical content and image ;) Rapping about murder would be the same thing as doing it for real as you mentioned.

<message edited by ys on Sep 04, 2008 04:44>
mikayd2

Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 04, 2008 15:57
Man you guys are taking this a little to far already. @Ys Yes I listen to rap only the positive rap non of that shot em up crap like my chain is bigger than yours. I like rappers like lupe mos def , Common, Foreign Exchange ,lil brotha Wale, I cant stand lil wayne (He sucks and yes it makes me feel good saying so). It has to be positve if they are talking bad about woman I cut it off and put it on the black list.

Ys you seem like the clamest guy on kikizo. Oh and by the way I do have a lot of sins that I am working on for instance . I have a big problem looking at another man woman ( its callesd lust baby) I don't know what it is but when I see a fine and sexy lady I go into a zone a deep zone.  Sometimes I find my self getting lost while looking at woman. I am in love with woman I cant go without them. They are wonderful.
Nitro

Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 04, 2008 16:55
Didn't Jesus marry an underage hooker?
mikayd2

Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 04, 2008 17:11
Nitro I 'm going to put you on the block list if you cant be nice. I like you and I would hate to block you but I will.
ys

• Total Posts : 532
Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 04, 2008 21:26
mikayd2

Man you guys are taking this a little to far already. @Ys Yes I listen to rap only the positive rap non of that shot em up crap like my chain is bigger than yours. I like rappers like lupe mos def , Common, Foreign Exchange ,lil brotha Wale, I cant stand lil wayne (He sucks and yes it makes me feel good saying so). It has to be positve if they are talking bad about woman I cut it off and put it on the black list.

Too far? Hm, I did try to be as respectful and careful as possible though. I just wondered and you mentioned that people could ask questions if they wanted.
I don't know rap but isn't it hard to find that positive rap these days? Compared to before at least when there seemed to be a somewhat more "light" atmosphere or sincere political views.

Ys you seem like the clamest guy on kikizo. Oh and by the way I do have a lot of sins that I am working on for instance . I have a big problem looking at another man woman ( its callesd lust baby) I don't know what it is but when I see a fine and sexy lady I go into a zone a deep zone.  Sometimes I find my self getting lost while looking at woman. I am in love with woman I cant go without them. They are wonderful.

What did you mean exactly? Lamest, or? Anyway, you seem to really like women judging from what you wrote (zoning in), heh :P

mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 04, 2008 21:27
Most people died at like 50 back then, does that count as underage?
Nitro

Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 04, 2008 21:46
mikayd2

Nitro I 'm going to put you on the block list if you cant be nice. I like you and I would hate to block you but I will.

Mary Magdalene gave Jesus crabs. True story.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 04, 2008 22:00
Well, we all know what the 11th commandment says, "Tits or GTFO". Followed by the 12th, "Pics or it didn't happen".
Nitro

Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 04, 2008 22:22

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 05, 2008 01:20
bloody Jews
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 05, 2008 03:40
I seem to recall an episode of King of the Hill in which Bobby got involved with a "hip" Christian rock camp.  Hank says to the camp organizer/"rocker", "Don't you see?  You're not making Christianity any better.  You're just making rock music worse!"
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Christian equivalent of Gutiar Hero - Sep 05, 2008 03:51

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to thepoint than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."-George Bernard Shaw

...so if it doesn't hurt anybody, what's wrong with being drunk?

Hank says to the camp organizer/"rocker", "Don't you see?  You're notmaking Christianity any better.  You're just making rock music worse!"

Heh... Christian rock really is 90% garbage.
<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Sep 05, 2008 03:53>
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 49

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread