Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Cheating in multiplayer games (or using glitches.)
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:Cheating in multiplayer games (or using glitches.) - Aug 15, 2008 13:38
locopuyo

It ruins the game for everyone else.  People who cheat then say "it's just a game" get zero respect from me.

Again with this internet respect thing. Very LAME

It's not that I'm proud of it Vx I just enjoy doing it. I like causing the upset in the match and the names people call me is what makes me keep doing it. I'm on my ass laughing most of the time its just down right funny. The other night some dude called me a sodomite I was rolling on hard when I heard that.  I can't say I have ever heard some one call me a sodomite.

I don't get why you guys don't like me because I cheat but it's all good. I still like you guys even though I got's no respect on kikizo . Can I get a few points for being honest.
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
Re:Cheating in multiplayer games (or using glitches.) - Aug 15, 2008 13:54

I was rolling on hard

Truly you should proof read more often and spend less time being a complete douchebag.  As for points I was going to make a joke about the points on the end of our penises, but you aren't even good enough to be raped by us.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Cheating in multiplayer games (or using glitches.) - Aug 15, 2008 15:51
What is this "us" shit?

It's always been every man for himself in this place.

Adam's proven time and time again that this is all just a sick social experiment. Kikizo doesn't even exist at all, he's got a live feed to all of our monitors, and sporadically updates the main page to keep us placated and posting.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Cheating in multiplayer games (or using glitches.) - Aug 15, 2008 17:34
Eddie_the_Hated

What is this "us" shit?

It's always been every man for himself in this place.

Adam's proven time and time again that this is all just a sick social experiment. Kikizo doesn't even exist at all, he's got a live feed to all of our monitors, and sporadically updates the main page to keep us placated and posting.

People actually read kikizo's main page? WTF?

mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:Cheating in multiplayer games (or using glitches.) - Aug 15, 2008 18:25

Truly you should proof read more often and spend less time being acomplete douchebag.  As for points I was going to make a joke about thepoints on the end of our penises, but you aren't even good enough to beraped by us.

I can see where I made the typo thanks for the notice.

No need for all the name calling I was just being honest with you guys. People take things a little to serious. Go and have fun do what makes you feel good if that's cheating than go ahead and do it.

I'll let you in on another little secret when I play COD4 and we are on the losing team. I would give my son the blue tooth headset and let him just talk away with his baby gibberish this of course was before the latest cod4 patch. I'll let him have the mic when we are really down and out and there was no way for us to win.

It's all fun and GAMES
<message edited by mikayd2 on Aug 15, 2008 19:12>
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
Re:Cheating in multiplayer games (or using glitches.) - Aug 15, 2008 19:13
I don't mind cheating in games like GTA or otherfree-roam games to cause chaos, because that's what you're supposed todo. Exploiting holes in the programming is okay in a offline game tofreak out your opponent. But cheating or glitching in an online gameagainst others who aren't in the same room to beat the crap out of youfor cheating isn't okay.

mikayd2

Sorry you guys that's just the way I feel. I'm not into planing  by the rules or  for fun and all that bull crap. I just like messing around giving the other guys a hard time. You should hear the names people call me it's a trip.

I  do it just because and nothing more than that. Come on I know there are other cheaters out there.  I also like to do some team killing on cod4 every now and then.

I find it to be more fun to be called a cheater because you are good at the game instead of being an actual cheater
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
Re:Cheating in multiplayer games (or using glitches.) - Aug 15, 2008 20:13
Cheaters suck and should be dealt with appropriately; people who legitimately exploit the physics and/or gameplay to find new areas to sit or anything earn my respect (as long as they tell me how they did it!!)
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message