Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Bruce Willis Sueing Revolution Studios
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Bruce Willis Sueing Revolution Studios - Nov 29, 2004 19:53

Willis Wants Damages
Monday November 29 2:56 PM ET

Action star Bruce Willis files suit against Revolution and special effects foreman Joe Pancake in L.A. Superior Court.

By Lisa Johnson, FilmStew.com

It' s been more than two years since the mishap, but Bruce Willis is now suing Revolution Studios and Tears of the Sun special effects foreman Joe Pancake for negligence and " ultrahazardous activity." He is asking for unspecified damages in connection with a facial injury suffered during shooting.

Willis claims he was hurt during filming of a firefight sequence in October 2002 when a ground squib, intended to simulate a bullet impact, launched a projectile that struck him in the face. He alleges he has suffered " substantial injuries" as well as " extreme mental, physical and emotional pain and suffering," and that he has already incurred significant medical expenses and will have more medical expenses in the future.

The suit asks for court costs, " exemplary and punitive damages" and " other and further relief as the court may deem to be just and proper."

The complaint, which can be viewed online at TheSmokingGun.com, was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.

Filmstew.com
< Message edited by Mass X -- 12/2/2004 4:26:58 PM >
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Brice Willis Sueing Revolution Studios - Nov 30, 2004 19:19
I didn' t even know that he was injured...

He filed in LA?

He will walk away with lotsa $$$!!!
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Brice Willis Sueing Revolution Studios - Nov 30, 2004 21:10
Isn' t that what insurance is for?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Brice Willis Sueing Revolution Studios - Dec 01, 2004 17:24
You' d think that his insurance would cover injuries - especially if he' s part of the screen-actors guild.

Something doesn' t seem right about this...but I just can' t put my finger on it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll