Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Blue Dragon is a bitch.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
Blue Dragon is a bitch. - Feb 19, 2008 04:35
You know, I was enjoying this game. It' s not the greatest RPG ever but it' s held my attention and I' ve grown attached to it. that is until I got to the final boss. Up until the final boss everything you fight in this game is a push over. One hit kills finished just about every battle. The longest battles took no more than 5 minutes. No I' m on the final boss (the very last one) and he' s got upwards of 25,000 hit points and as you get him close to having around 10,000 left he starts doing three attacks in a row rather than giving you a chance to attack in between. two attack from this guy are enough to wipe my whole team out.

It really pisses me off that you get into a groove with the game and then they put a nearly unbeatable boss in at the end. I' ve spent the last 2 hours trying to kill this son of a bitch and have gotten him down to less that 5,000 HP and that' s when he stops giving me the chance to attack. It' s not even a challenge at that point, it' s just pure aggravation. I mean shit, if you are going to have some freaking god like boss at the end drop some sort of f*cking hint. Make other bosses harder so you know that down the line you need higher levels to fight things. Everything before this didn' t require me to do any extra grinding to get my levels up to defeat anything. Now in order to go back and level my characters up I' d have to sacrifice 3 previous boss battles and hours of play time just to spend more time fighting weak ass monsters that barely give any experience in the first place.

What a f*ckin joke...
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Blue Dragon is a bitch. - Feb 19, 2008 05:22
You sure you' re not missing something? Like a spell that you can really do damage with, or a weapon?

I played a game like that once, where I didn' t know you could use some kind of slow spell on the main boss. I didn' t think you could do it because it was totally ineffective against some previous bosses, so I had given up on trying! Anyways, I looked at some hint online, found out how to do it, and finished him off much easier!

Just sayin' !
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Blue Dragon is a bitch. - Feb 19, 2008 06:45
This is what happens when old f.ucks try to play RPGs.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Blue Dragon is a bitch. - Feb 19, 2008 07:04
The problem is simple. The part you' re stuck on requires you to be Quez.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Blue Dragon is a bitch. - Feb 19, 2008 08:25
Rampage what level are you and what classes do your team have?

One shadow class I recommend is the one giving more abilities(from all classes) to equip namely " Generalist" Class.

You need someone with " White Magic" and " Barrier Magic" wouldnt be wrong either.

Also you know when the last boss throw up a dark cloud that is leaching your HP and get his health back?

Just throw a " wind magic attack" on him by a black mage and his evil dark cloud dissapear.
And you can hit him again.

Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Blue Dragon is a bitch. - Feb 26, 2008 23:19
I had to go back to an earlier save and grind my characters up an extra 12 levels or so. My characters were all around 50 when I fought the final boss the first time. this time Shu was at 64 while the others where between 60 and 62. Made a big difference. The final boss was still tough but I beat him on the first try. I managed to land a lucky critical at the end for close to 4,000 damage. If that wouldn' t have hit I probably would have lost since half my team was out and the remaining characters were hanging on to about 20% of their HP.

Woot! Off to Lost Odyssey!!!
Phoenix|Slash

• Total Posts : 134
RE: Blue Dragon is a bitch. - Feb 27, 2008 15:15
Blu Dragon is slow an boring anyways -_-

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages