Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Blast from the Past - Adam Doree on GamePad 3
Silas

• Total Posts : 28
Blast from the Past - Adam Doree on GamePad 3 - Sep 23, 2008 20:22
Looking considerably more gauche and spotty than I ever imagined him to be, Adam gave a demonstration of Virtua Fighter 4 on the six-years-old iconic satellite gaming magazine programme, hosted by the irrepressibly gorgeous, bowlcut hair and zippy-top-clad Violet Berlin.  This third series, such a classic, (Gitaroo Man, Animal Crossing, Eternal Darkness, Auto Modellista, Project Zero and other similarly great games getting their first plays) is getting 3am re-runs on Virgin 1.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Blast from the Past - Adam Doree on GamePad 3 - Sep 23, 2008 20:34
Silas

Looking considerably more gauche and spotty than I ever imagined him to be, Adam gave a demonstration of Virtua Fighter 4 on the six-years-old iconic satellite gaming magazine programme, hosted by the irrepressibly gorgeous, bowlcut hair and zippy-top-clad Violet Berlin.  This third series, such a classic, (Gitaroo Man, Animal Crossing, Eternal Darkness, Auto Modellista, Project Zero and other similarly great games getting their first plays) is getting 3am re-runs on Virgin 1.

I have Virgin TV, but as I don't have +box I can't record it.  Not much chance of me catching it at that hour :(
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
Re:Blast from the Past - Adam Doree on GamePad 3 - Sep 23, 2008 23:35
Are you kidding me? That shit was filmed during my PRIME (circa 2002).

If you want to see me looking rough, check out most of these Games Night episodes:
http://games.kikizo.com/news/200809/last-chance-to-vote-for-kikizo-in-the-games-media-awards.asp#games-night

Here is another example I found had recently been added to the Inter-tent: (May 2006):
http://www.archive.org/download/E3_2006_United_Games/018_adamdoree_1mb.wmv

At some point I will round up the rest for "The Ultimate Doree TV Collection". Or - not.

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Blast from the Past - Adam Doree on GamePad 3 - Sep 24, 2008 03:36
damn Adam do a rampage and hit the gym!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Re:Blast from the Past - Adam Doree on GamePad 3 - Sep 25, 2008 03:59
I have to disagree with Silas, Silentbomber and Adam. If any of you ever meet Adam you'll all understand why Carl thinks he's "one sexy bitch".
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
Re:Blast from the Past - Adam Doree on GamePad 3 - Sep 25, 2008 08:16
Carl whose presence is sorely missed on this forum but whose wedding I have been invited to next year and may ACTUALLY MAKE THE TRIP for.

And the day I start taking health advice off my own forum...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll