Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Bioshock Coming to the PS3... Finally
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Bioshock Coming to the PS3... Finally - May 15, 2008 11:09
LINK

First, EGM is reporting what we' ve been speculating for a very long time now: Bioshock is heading to the PlayStation 3 in September, and will come complete with all of the game' s downloadable content, as well as improved visuals. This is a topic we' ve been talking about since before the game launched on the Xbox 360 last year. We' ve long believed the game to exist somewhere within Irational Games (now 2K Austin), seeing as how development of Bioshock began for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, as indicated by an early press release for the game. Now we have to wait and hope that EGM, or their sources are right about this.

Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Bioshock Coming to the PS3... Finally - May 15, 2008 11:48
Well, if its true, then PS3 version for me it is.
IstillwantShenmue3

• Total Posts : 54
RE: Bioshock Coming to the PS3... Finally - May 15, 2008 14:32
I have yet to play this game so yeah this would be cool, played the demo though.
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
RE: Bioshock Coming to the PS3... Finally - May 15, 2008 20:35
Clever of them to get people to play the first game so they will most likely like it and buy the second game.

Off topic: i heard from a not trustworthy person (read: fanboi) that Ace Combat 6 is coming to PS3 too. is that right?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Bioshock Coming to the PS3... Finally - May 15, 2008 20:50

ORIGINAL: GrayFox

Off topic: i heard from a not trustworthy person (read: fanboi) that Ace Combat 6 is coming to PS3 too. is that right?

Ridge Racer did so it' s certainly possible, especially because the 360 version won' t have performed very well in Japan.
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
RE: Bioshock Coming to the PS3... Finally - May 16, 2008 00:03
The game looks good and I would properly buy it... I just hope Bioshock 2 is coming to the PS3 system. I' m not sure if that has been announced
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
RE: Bioshock Coming to the PS3... Finally - May 16, 2008 07:18
If i remember right Bioshock 2 is coming for PC, PS3 and 360.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Bioshock Coming to the PS3... Finally - May 16, 2008 15:39
Notice how no one talks about how great Biohype is anymore? Everyone forgot about it because it just wasn' t that good.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Bioshock Coming to the PS3... Finally - May 16, 2008 17:21
Huh? No one talks about it because it was followed by Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Grand Theft Auto IV, with Ninja Gaiden II and Metal Gear Solid 4 coming in the next month. This has been an incredible period of time. As I recall it was many people' s Game of the Year.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Bioshock Coming to the PS3... Finally - May 16, 2008 18:08

Notice how no one talks about how great Biohype is anymore? Everyone forgot about it because it just wasn' t that good.

It was great, the singleplayer expirience was waste more fun than COD4
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Bioshock Coming to the PS3... Finally - May 17, 2008 04:07
it better be bioshock 2.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Bioshock Coming to the PS3... Finally - May 17, 2008 04:52

It was great, the singleplayer expirience was waste more fun than COD4

I wouldn' t have agreed with you when COD4 came out, but I' m starting to feel that, save for the middle-eastern missions, and the mile-high club, a lot of the campaign was rather lackluster compared to two. They pitted a small group of people up against insurmountable odds, and threw the " follow the average soldier" theory out the window, which I definitely missed. We went an entire game without seeing a British grunt, or even playing as somebody from Russia. Why did we need the Marines and the Army Rangers again?

What we should' ve gotten is teams with the GSG9, or the Russian Vympel counter terrorism unit.

it better be bioshock 2.

Have you gotten to play one yet?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread