Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Biden/Palin debate
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Biden/Palin debate - Oct 05, 2008 01:57
Anyone else think Palin performed laughably?  The question should be who didn't.... the winking and the little folky accent? It was so pathetic.  I cringed 99% of the time she spoke, all I can say is - what the fuck ?  WHAT.  THE.  FUCK.

Had to be one of America's most embarassing moments. 

It is also pathetic that republicans are trying to pull it off like she did well, I guarantee you once the election is over and Obama is elected every one of the fakes that is praising her will come out and tell the truth, say what they really want to say -  she is pathetic, and she will be blamed for the republican's defeat, her political career is over.

She seemed alot more promising during the republican convention where she was bitchy and fiesty, that's how real business women are and it made her alot more believable, so much for her trying to take some of hillary's base, she is an insult to the modern woman.  She's going after the male cracker vote, not after women who actually vote.
<message edited by emofag on Oct 05, 2008 02:03>
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
Re:Biden/Palin debate - Oct 05, 2008 02:05
Was Palin ever supposed to be a serious choice anyway? From where I stand it looks like a 100% political stunt to help sway votes McCain's way because he's an ancient relic.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Biden/Palin debate - Oct 05, 2008 02:49
I have to agree. Am I the only one who got annoyed about the fact that she didn't even use proper grammar(ex: 'betcha' =/= 'you bet'). I personally think she is laughable every time she speaks. All she does is repeat the question that was asked. I especially like when the media asked what newspapers she read, and she responded, "Just, whatever is there. I read all the most popular newspapers". "Can you give us some names?" She would again respond, "Just the best." I find it quite sad that she is the only thing keeping the republicans alive. 'I like her cuz she is teh hockey momz like meh'.

On a related note, did anyone else see the Tina Fey Saturday Night Live sketch? Brilliant.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Re:Biden/Palin debate - Oct 05, 2008 04:19
Fortunately I was working during the VP debate.  Had I watched it, I might have slipped into a coma.  I'm glad I have you guys to sum it up for me.  Every administration needs their Dan Quayle.  That's what Palin is.  Unfortunately Bush's Quayle is, umm, Bush.  Emofag is probably right that if the Republicans lose, they'll all come out blaming her.  Talk to as many Republicans now and see if they support her now.  Take note of it.  When/if McCain loses and they blame her, remind them of the conversation on how they supported Palin.  Fun for all!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Biden/Palin debate - Oct 05, 2008 04:24
I thought it was fucking boring.  It was like watching a high school debate.  Where the honour student was holding back out of pity for the student with learning difficulties.  I think I only watched 10 minutes of it before I switched to the Canadian debate.

I like our democratic system.  We had the leaders of five parties sitting at a round table debating over policy.  The problem is that they're all lying snakes.  I had a hard time catching all the bullshit, these guys are good.  If they weren't bullshitting, lying or saying something utterly stupid it was because they were waiting for their turn to talk.  I think I hate every party.  The logic when choosing a Canadian party has to follow as which one will do the least damage.  Maybe I'll vote for the Marijuana party, fuck 'em.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Biden/Palin debate - Oct 05, 2008 18:50

Canadian debate.
You guys like syrup, eh?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages