Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Battlefield Bad Company Beta
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
Battlefield Bad Company Beta - Mar 19, 2008 04:27

DICE, a studio of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) today announced the multiplayer beta test for Battlefield: Bad Company on the Xbox 360™ video game system from Microsoft®. IGN Founders’ Club and IGN Insider will offer keys to members and the public in North America and Europe to participate in the multiplayer beta test starting March 17 provided by IGN’s popular game download site FilePlanet (http://www.fileplanet.com). In addition, keys will also be available through IGN Entertainment’s gaming Web sites including IGN.com, GameSpy, TeamXbox, Planet Battlefield and Voodoo Extreme. Battlefield: Bad Company will launch on the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360 in June 2008."

LINK

I am not an IGN insider, so I guess this means I will miss out on the beta. Dammit!!!!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Battlefield Bad Company Beta - Mar 19, 2008 06:50
Hang around on the battlefield bad company forum. If you were persistent enough on CharlieOscarDelta you could pick up one that way for CoD4.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Battlefield Bad Company Beta - Mar 19, 2008 14:59
It says it starts march 17, but i cant find any beta keys or anything anywhere :(
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Battlefield Bad Company Beta - Mar 20, 2008 02:51
They found out you frequent other gaming sites and shunned you...well hopefully they will go public with the beta eventually. Even tho they toned down the destruction I still wanna give this game a go.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll