Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Backlash 2007
fish_wacker

• Total Posts : 142
Backlash 2007 - Apr 24, 2007 03:03
I just wanted to know if you have to pay for this in America? As it is free on Sky Sports 3 over here I think thats a good think as although u still have to pay for the big 4 the rest are free! Also RAW is in London tonight so i thought it may be shown LIVE! But it isnt! Is this coz it is before the watershed (the cut off of censorship) annd may contain swearing ect...What time does it Start in USA?
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Backlash 2007 - Apr 24, 2007 08:47
I couldnt quite understand what some of the things you were asking, but in USA its $30 and it comes on at 8 pm this Sunday
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Backlash 2007 - Apr 24, 2007 16:49
fish_wacker, Raw is shown every week on a Tuesday Morning (About 2 am) The reason that last nights live event from Earls courts was not shown live at 7.30 in the UK is due to the contract for the feed that Sky have, they only show the program when it is aired in the states, the same goes for Smackdown. Specials like Backlash and Wrestlemania etc. are shown live as they are beamed direct from the states.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll