Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 BREAKING: Idiots contribute money to terrible game-to-film ideas again
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
BREAKING: Idiots contribute money to terrible game-to-film ideas again - May 23, 2008 04:30
In a coup for the power of persuasion, and providing further support for the theory of the parting of ways of fools and their money, funding has been secured for a Pac-Man film. And some other info about a Castlevania film. (Castlevania itself being a watered-down retelling of much better vampire stories.) But at least Castlevania has a plot.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: BREAKING: Idiots contribute money to terrible game-to-film ideas again - May 23, 2008 04:48
Of ALL the game franchises that could have movies made based on them, Pac-Man seems like the worst! I mean, seriously, WTF!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: BREAKING: Idiots contribute money to terrible game-to-film ideas again - May 23, 2008 05:07
I' m holding out for Pong.

" PONG The Movie"

I could write the script, maybe make it a trilogy of the same caliber as " The lord of the Rings."

If ever anyone made this movie I would bow down and call him my master.
< Message edited by agent ghost -- 22 May 08 21:08:41 >
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: BREAKING: Idiots contribute money to terrible game-to-film ideas again - May 23, 2008 06:17

" PONG The Movie"
When you think about it you would think that its the worst movie idea ever, but in a way, you know that everyone will see it.

I remember watching a show about Pacman when I was younger and it was fucking terrible. But Castlevaina could probably make a pretty decent film.
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 22 May 08 22:21:03 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: BREAKING: Idiots contribute money to terrible game-to-film ideas again - May 23, 2008 13:46
There is a pong the movie on youtube. Too lazy to search for it though.
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
RE: BREAKING: Idiots contribute money to terrible game-to-film ideas again - May 24, 2008 02:18

Castlevania film.

Give it to the people who made Vampire Hunter D and this will be the best. Anime > Movie for this.

Pac-Man film.

Late Aprils fools or something?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread