Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas !
rgame

• Total Posts : 12
Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Nov 09, 2007 10:45
Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas !
http://www.game-powers.com/wow-power-leveling/
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Nov 09, 2007 17:40
PRESENT THE MOTHERF*CKING GOLD BITCH!!!
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Nov 09, 2007 18:06
You have enough gold, jew.
But seriously, these trolls should quit. I dont think anyone here plays WoW, well not anyone important anyway
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Nov 09, 2007 18:09
I want to order a level 70 Tauren shaman, and i want fries to go
Vx Chemical

RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Nov 09, 2007 18:12
wohoooo 4001
immortaldanmx

RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Nov 09, 2007 18:43
Post whore. oh..... damn
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Nov 09, 2007 20:40
Stuff like this is kind of absurd in a way. People buy a game but want others to play for them since it apparently feels like work to them
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Nov 09, 2007 22:07

PRESENT THE MOTHERF*CKING GOLD BITCH!!!

Hahahahahaha!
immortaldanmx

RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Nov 11, 2007 04:25
It makes sense, YS. MMORPGs suck and are for people who need fake friends and lives.
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Nov 12, 2007 10:35

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

It makes sense, YS. MMORPGs suck and are for people who need fake friends and lives.

Yeah, the majority isn' t really fun to play. But still, why do many players stick around anyway and throw money at it to let others do the job (or cheat). I just don' t see the point besides the " bragging" . Maybe the addiction element plays a big part.
Vx Chemical

RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Nov 12, 2007 17:45
It is silly but here is one reason.

You are in a raiding guild, you dont have time to do much a part from the raiding due to real life issues, you need to work on your tradeskills to be competative in the guild, but dont have the time to gather resources, you buy an amount of gold instead. and then keep having fun raiding with the guild,.
immortaldanmx

RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Nov 12, 2007 23:33
That is still stupid, Vx. In the scenario you used, its like buying acceptance into a fraternity of 40 year old impotent virgins. Still seems a bit of a waste.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Nov 13, 2007 02:02
Seems like the game designers could do something to make the first 100 hours of the game fun and interesting instead of something that is preferable to hire an assistant to slog through.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Nov 13, 2007 03:57

You are in a raiding guild, you dont have time to do much a part from the raiding due to real life issues, you need to work on your tradeskills to be competative in the guild, but dont have the time to gather resources, you buy an amount of gold instead. and then keep having fun raiding with the guild,.

Why doesn' t that person just get a game he/she actually has time to play?

That' s why I can' t play MMO' s. (Hell, I' m not even on LIVE)
Without the social aspect, MMO' s suck. It' s not really about playing the game itself, it' s about playing with your friends and showing off your character.

Of course there' s the people who have no friends and just want to build a character to show off to people they don' t even know...but that' s just sad. We won' t talk about those guys.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll