Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Assassins Creed 2
_Majik_

• Total Posts : 198
Assassins Creed 2 - Apr 06, 2009 13:45
LINK

Click the ad on TeamXbox's front page.

Obviously it's got something to do with Leonardo da Vinci so Italy (Venice/Florence/Rome) are candidates for locations... although it was rumoured last year that it might be set during the French Revolution making Paris so who knows.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Assassins Creed 2 - Apr 06, 2009 14:18
teamxbox sucks
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Assassins Creed 2 - Apr 06, 2009 17:10
Im getting an ad for Conan, not AC2.

EDIT: Link to article with links to teaser and such.
<message edited by immortaldanmx on Apr 06, 2009 20:40>
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
Re:Assassins Creed 2 - Apr 07, 2009 01:06
Wont matter where its set if we're going to get a choice of about 4 mission types again. 

Teaser doesn't do anything for me, I never read/watched the Da Vinci Code. :/

Now if they actually let you assassinate people through stealth this time I'm interested.  Garrotting Leonardo himself maybe - that guy had way too many talents.
<message edited by choupolo on Apr 07, 2009 01:13>
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Assassins Creed 2 - Apr 07, 2009 03:02
n an interview, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot refused to talk about Assassin's Creed 2, but confirmed it was in development. Guillemot said, "What we just can say is that we are working hard on the product."[47] On February 24, 2009, tipsters who were involved in a Ubisoft focus group reported to ******* that they were shown early footage of the sequel that appeared to indicate that that the game takes place in 15th century Italy with an Italian protagonist, similar in appearance to Altaïr but more colorful, named Ezio. Gameplay updates include abilities to swim and the use of gunpowder.[48] The game is expected to be released by March 2010. [49]

Another article speculates that the game will be specifically set in Venice and that the character, Ezio will take part in a family feud. Much of the action centering around the Venetian Carnival in which masks are worn by participants. [50]

In April 2009[citation needed], a teaser of Assassin's Creed 2 was made available online. It shows Da Vinci-esque drawings, including a technical schematic of the hidden blade used by the Assassins. At the end of the teaser, the mirror image of the words "Game Informer 04/16/2009" appears.[51]
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Assassins Creed 2 - Apr 07, 2009 20:41

<Holds breath for Splinter Cell 5>

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages