Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Army of Two
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Army of Two - Sep 07, 2007 03:45
Are people still following this title or are the circumstances that i have missed that makes it look bad (other than its an EA game)

I like how they are implementing an angro system in the missions, when using surpressing fire to so the other soldier can flank around.

It seems like its yet another game scheduled for november!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Army of Two - Sep 07, 2007 03:49
Im still heavily interested in it. I seems like gears only with a much better empahsis on co-op.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Army of Two - Sep 07, 2007 04:41
Funny you should bring it up...

Gametrailers have gamplay footage up today...

I think it looks shit.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Army of Two - Sep 07, 2007 05:00
Yeha but they always have semi-retarded penquins playing those gameplay vids. Im hoping for a demo.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Army of Two - Sep 07, 2007 05:37
Been keeping an eye on this game for a while now, can' t wait for this game actually. If they can get the co-op gameplay to work the way I hope it will then I will have to pick this one up.

Oh, and the tampon mini game to plug bullet holes, awesome!!!!!!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Army of Two - Sep 07, 2007 08:07
gameplay footage looks like wannabe B-rate Gears of War. If Gears could ever be more B rate lol.

Gameplay also looks horrible, the red glowing thing with how you play affecting your performace or whatever and the co-op sounds great on Paper but just dosent click by the looks of it, and I would like it to sell so Ea would make more ' original' ip' s.

I love the art in this game, the guy with the flames on his Armor? oh yeah, that makes him stronger. I hear 50 cent is the boss, he dosent have any flames on him becuase he' s bulletproof. Asshole.
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 7 Sep 07 0:07:58 >
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: Army of Two - Sep 07, 2007 08:41
Seems a shame, especially as I think one of the trailers from E3 last year made me laugh. Still as Nitro says, plenty of other great shooters comming our way like them or not!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Army of Two - Sep 07, 2007 08:50

I can understand why some people would be interested, but EA penned the game as their answer to Gears of War and it' s online co-op system, and it just doesn' t look fun.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll