Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anywhere in the UK selling new US PS3?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Anywhere in the UK selling new US PS3? - Mar 26, 2007 14:16

just yesterday i said PS3' s build quality was much higher than 360' s, ...and did anybody contest it!? No But when it' s Evil Man people do.

It' s the way you say it. You might say it in a way like " I don' t think the 360 has very good build quality. They seem to break down a lot, whereas PS3 hasn' t really broken down, or at least I haven' t heard of one going bad yet."

But Evil Man will say it like: " The motherfucking god damn sonofabitch Xbox360 sucks fucking ass because all it can do is break down since it is a piece of shit that was slapped together by god damn fucking morons for asshole dipshit customers who can' t tell the difference between a piece of shit and a game system since they are the same. Only a gay anal rapist would ever even buy a 360. The Sony PS3 is built like a fucking tank. All deaths in Iraq have stopped since the fucking pansy-ass soldiers over their started strapping PS3s to their body and using them as armor. They stop fucking tank shells you god damned fucking asshole pricks! Nothing Sony has ever made has ever broken at any time and if it has it is because you are a motherfucking shitbag pussyface who probably needs your mommy to hold your half-inch dick for you while you pee and then wipes your ass for you with a piece of steel wool. Ps3 cures cancer you stupid fucks. God damn you all. STFU. If it wasn' t for the PS3 do you think we would have ever been able to go to the fucking moon in 1969? No fucking way. PS3 technology made it possible. Go fuck yourselves. I am this forum. Without me this forum is fucking boring. I raped Adam and got him pregnant and this forum is my baby. You all are fucks. Fuck you. STFU. I raped your mom and your dad while your little sister watched. Then I raped her and also your grandma. Then we played PS3. Slavery kicks ass!"

Now which do you think would be most likely to get a response or two?
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Anywhere in the UK selling new US PS3? - Mar 26, 2007 14:46

Thanks Joe, I needed that laugh today.

Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Anywhere in the UK selling new US PS3? - Mar 26, 2007 15:51

I am this forum. Without me this forum is fucking boring. I raped Adam and got him pregnant and this forum is my baby.

That part is my favorite bit.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Anywhere in the UK selling new US PS3? - Mar 26, 2007 16:36

" The motherfucking god damn sonofabitch Xbox360 sucks fucking ass because all it can do is break down since it is a piece of shit that was slapped together by god damn fucking morons for asshole dipshit customers who can' t tell the difference between a piece of shit and a game system since they are the same. Only a gay anal rapist would ever even buy a 360. The Sony PS3 is built like a fucking tank. All deaths in Iraq have stopped since the fucking pansy-ass soldiers over their started strapping PS3s to their body and using them as armor. They stop fucking tank shells you god damned fucking asshole pricks! Nothing Sony has ever made has ever broken at any time and if it has it is because you are a motherfucking shitbag pussyface who probably needs your mommy to hold your half-inch dick for you while you pee and then wipes your ass for you with a piece of steel wool. Ps3 cures cancer you stupid fucks. God damn you all. STFU. If it wasn' t for the PS3 do you think we would have ever been able to go to the fucking moon in 1969? No fucking way. PS3 technology made it possible. Go fuck yourselves. I am this forum. Without me this forum is fucking boring. I raped Adam and got him pregnant and this forum is my baby. You all are fucks. Fuck you. STFU. I raped your mom and your dad while your little sister watched. Then I raped her and also your grandma. Then we played PS3. Slavery kicks ass!"

Awesome!

Perhaps even the greatest post ever. Anywhere!
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Anywhere in the UK selling new US PS3? - Mar 27, 2007 00:52
Hahahahahah Hilarious Joe!
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
RE: Anywhere in the UK selling new US PS3? - Mar 27, 2007 06:45
LMAO

Perhaps even the greatest post ever. Anywhere!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message