Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anyone believe In aliens?
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 46
Jackelcy Dumas

• Total Posts : 58
Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 11, 2005 18:06
I think the government makes that s**t up just to get us scared but why would they?
Anyway tell me what you think.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 11, 2005 19:02
I want to and I do. I don' t think they' ve been here yet though.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 12, 2005 01:02
I' m pretty sure there' s plenty more out there. Hell I got my hole theory of creation based off other beings! Tho I dont belive it much so owell just a theory.
Owain

• Total Posts : 91
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 12, 2005 05:32
Nah, I don' t believe in alien life 100%.
There could be, yet maybe not.
you know, life could just be a random thing that happened on this planet.

One things for sure aliens sure as heck arn' t flying around in saucers probing cattle (and hillbillies)
George Foreman

• Total Posts : 124
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 12, 2005 09:31
As of now I don' t believe in aliens.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 12, 2005 12:33
I don' t really believe in aliens on Earth (yet), but I am 100% positive that other forms of life exist in MANY other places throughout space. It is ridiculous to think that we are the only ones in all of this (and the smart ones at that).
Owain

• Total Posts : 91
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 13, 2005 08:14
yeah but Redrifer you can be 100% sure 99.9999 % maybe.
With no evidence there must be a little tiny bit of doubt.
< Message edited by Owain -- 13 Jul 05 16:17:58 >
Joe Redifer

RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 13, 2005 17:01
Nope. No doubt. We have not come fr enough technically to gain a whole bunch of evidence. But there is no evidence that we' re alone, either.

Just imagine, in the infinite vastness of the universe... WE are the smart ones. Doesn' t that make you want to vomit?
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 13, 2005 18:27
Well...I actually have had sort of a strange experience regarding a UFO siting...two actually.

The first happened when I was around 4-5 years old, maybe a little older. Anyways, my parents saw this light in the sky that wasn' t blinking and was moving pretty fast across the horizon. So they make this videotape...just a family thing...catch a strange light on camera. So they filmed this light, and 3 eventually followed the original...once one disappeared another would appear at the same spot the one before had originally appeared. So they have this video...well I remember one day someone stopped by my house. He said he was a UFO Investigater, and wanted to examine our video. So he comes back two weeks later with an official looking copy of our tape, and then gave us this folder with all kinds of UFO' s on it and gave a number. We were supposed to call him if we ever saw anything again, but to my knowledge my family never called him. What I' ve always wondered is how this guy even found out we had seen the light to begin with.

My second experience happened about 4 years ago. We were dropping my grandma off at her house, which was way out in the country. I got out of the car to let her out and I looked up into the sky out of habit and saw a greenish looking object, with a huge smoke trail falling out of the sky. Now this was at night, but the greenish glow was so bright that it illuminated the smoke. Now it' s hard to tell how fast something is falling but to my eye and everyone elses that saw it...well it was really slow. It was also hard to judge where it fell to, and my parents drove a little ways down the road that was heading in a similar direction, but like I said...it was hard to judge where it would have hit. The next day my grandma called and said that one of her relatives had complained to her on the phone earlier about something strange that had happened, ironically at the same time we were watching this object plummet to the ground. Her relative said that she heard a huge noise, followed by the ground shaking enough to knock pictures off the walls....some major stuff that doesn' t typically happen in the country or in Tennessee for that matter.

So there...those are my two UFO stories that I tell to people from time to time. I watch a lot of the shows on the Discovery Channel and the History channel. For the most part it' s pretty interesting...I like to think that there is a hidden agenda in our government to keep the truth away from the public...it makes this world so much more interesting...
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 14, 2005 05:47

...and saw a greenish looking object, with a huge smoke trail falling out of the sky. Now this was at night, but the greenish glow was so bright that it illuminated the smoke.

I saw something much like what you describe, and it was a meteor (-ite). The green color is due to magnesium within the object...magnesium burns green. The ground shaking part was most likely the object crashing into the Earth near your relative' s home.

As for whether I believe in aliens, I do - defintely!

Mankind would be arrogant to assume that we are the only intelligent life in this universe.
Terry Bogard

RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 14, 2005 07:48
If and when Aliens do arrive someday and make their presence known, I wonder if they' ll come in peace and be completely genuine about it OR will there be a whole lot of intergalactic a$$ kickings being handed out.

Ideally, in my mind I' d like to think they' ll be benevolent beings that will help the world solve many of its problems. But if much of the stupidity that permeates the Earth today is still around in the future, i.e. intolerance, religious wars or just Wars in general, I' d like for the existence of this planet to be threatened by those alien beings IF the silly Earthlings don' t get their s**t together.
Joe Redifer

RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 14, 2005 08:22
Once the aliens see that Sega no longer has their own game system and is regulated to making lousy EyeToy spinoffs, the world will surely be destroyed.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 14, 2005 14:44
I find it hard to fathom that humans are the only beings out there in such a vast universe - aliens do exist IMO.
Terry Bogard

RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 14, 2005 16:30

Once the aliens see that Sega no longer has their own game system and is regulated to making lousy EyeToy spinoffs, the world will surely be destroyed.

I agree, I think Sega fanboyism is the ONLY kind of fanboyism that stretches across the far reaches of the galaxy
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 14, 2005 16:36
should we start exploring Saturn first then?
Terry Bogard

RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 14, 2005 16:59

should we start exploring Saturn first then?

LOL!!!! You think the beings/life forms on that planet are enjoying otherworldly variations of Panzer Dragoon, Guardian Heroes, and NiGHTS just to name a few?
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 14, 2005 19:41
You guys are entitled to your opinion and so am I.

Aliens are the equation of the made up bullsh*t that the government has used over the years to cover up thier scientific tests that result in absolute failure/success or things that common folks can' t explain or describe. Did you know that the first Blackbird test run was made in the early 60' s? It was actually called the J58 at the time and then after the run was successful, Lockheed company signed a contract to build six newly designed SR-71 on December 28, 1962. The SR-71 was first described as an alien craft and a fast moving target. However, it doesn' t move like the so called UFO' s that " spin" . They say with proof that UFO' s are simply a magneticly designed aircraft that creates it' s own escape from gravity. That' s why it can stop and move on it' s own free will. So, why do ppl claim that little green men emerged from them? Heh, I' m sure that the government has used certain gas/method/techniques on these abducted men and women. There is no scientific proof in the world proving thier existence and so far, there have been numerious proof against them. Did you know that the USA used biochemical warfare on thier own soldiers during WW2? In fact, many Veterans still suffer from those symptons. Even tho our government denies this, if you talk to an actual veteran that was used during those years. You might find one or 2 that was actually used as a guinea pig amongst the other veterans that they were with. What does that have to do with aliens? Nothing but, it proves that the government knows and does a lot of things that " common folks" can' t accept or handle the truth. I agree that certain ppl throughout the world should not know these things which would prolly be about 75-89% of the ppl. Now last but not least. Did you know that the USA carries the largest and most deadlist biochemical in the world called VX? It kills within minutes if inhaled or deposited on the skin; protection from VX would require both protective suits and masks. The compound was first prepared in the 1950s during research for new insecticides; its chemical formula is classified by the U.S. government as secret. VX contaminates for several days ground on which it is released. Accidental release of VX in Utah in 1968 caused the death of thousands of sheep, some of them as far as 40 mi (64 km) from where the gas escaped. (Heh, accidental my ass. They had to test that stuff man. That was no accident) VX was featured in the 1996 action movie The Rock. However, for dramatic effect, the movie exaggerated the effects of VX upon its victims, suggesting that it also caused the skin to liquify. The USA alone carries and stores enough VX to wipe out all of mankind and any living creature. I' m not joking and this is true.
Terry Bogard

RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 14, 2005 21:39
But do You believe in Aliens Kombatfighter?
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 15, 2005 02:09
So the American government abducts people from all over the world to use as their guinea pigs for weapons? Then the government also released a gas purposefully on a herd of sheep instead of quietly testing it on an animal (such as a monkey) that is much closer to the genetic make-up of a human...believing in something is one thing, knowing is another...Having voiced my skepticisms...good post, if a little hostile.;)
Jackelcy Dumas

• Total Posts : 58
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 15, 2005 15:53
If aliens come one day I don' t think they will come in peace. It might not be aliens that are coming but what ever it is will not come in peace. I think the day when all of them come to Earth that is how the world is suppose to end. They will be one of the many things that will end uman life. If this is true there is no reason to fight back because it was ment to happen.
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 46

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message