Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 14, 2005 05:18
Is it me, or is Mother Nature and/or Mother Earth sending mankind a message?

The obvious temperatur swings and extremes...

Chile just had a 7+ earthquake...

Mudslides in California...

Flooding in the Northeast...

Erupting volcanoes...

70 ft. wall of water hits cruiseship...

The Indonesian tsunami...

Think we' re being sent a message?

To me, it appears that we have entered an active cycle in nature that has little to do with our existence.

I will say that the temperature-related activities probably have more to do with mankind than anything else. I do not see how mankind could have anything to do with volcanoes, earthquakes, and tsunamis.

What do you think?
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 14, 2005 06:11
We' re all doomed.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 14, 2005 07:14
hmm I dunno. Seems like the worlds just getting ready to cave in on itself. I shall begin building a space station.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 14, 2005 07:33
Won' t the governments of our planet feel stupid for spending way more on Wars than they did on furthering space exploration, lol..
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 14 Jun 05 15:35:34 >
DaRoosh65

RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 14, 2005 08:46

hmm I dunno. Seems like the worlds just getting ready to cave in on itself. I shall begin building a space station.

Maybe it' s that Mass X is closing in on the 2,000 post mark...that would definitely send the world reeling into chaos!

If you need some parts for your space station, I have some old bicycle parts you can have...LOL!!!
George Foreman

• Total Posts : 124
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 14, 2005 12:58
It' s Jesus Christ Charlie Brown.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 14, 2005 14:41
Mother Nature throws curveballs...the biggest mistake we can do is start thinking we know how things go around the planet.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 14, 2005 15:32
It' s all leading up to the end of the world on December 21, 2012. Both the Bible code and the Mayan calander haveshown that to be the day of wrekoning. Can' t wait! All of these things have been predicted in the Bible code. Pretty crazy stuff.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 14, 2005 16:06
Humans always try and explain everything, and are obssessed with predicting things in the future. The Bible Code is nothing more than a code someone came up with that worked and gave a few dates. The Mayans worshipped the sun god...I think that pretty much nullifies anything they have to say about the end of the world. I' m relatively sure that there is a code for almost everything in the world that would have people shaking in their booties.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 14, 2005 16:56
Oh no! We' re all doomed! Time to pray to the fictional invisible man in the sky!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 14, 2005 17:46

Time to pray to the fictional invisible man in the sky!

He' s not that invisible, ever played Altered Beast? He appears at the very beginning of the game!
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 14, 2005 19:46
But he flickers and has bad scaling.
DaRoosh65

RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 15, 2005 11:25

But he flickers and has bad scaling.

Maybe he needs a makeover to next-gen status...oh wait! Shouldn' t he be able to provide that for himself?

Hmmmm...self programming...interesting concept!
Rampage99

RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 15, 2005 15:27

ORIGINAL: yoshimitsu15

Humans always try and explain everything, and are obssessed with predicting things in the future. The Bible Code is nothing more than a code someone came up with that worked and gave a few dates. The Mayans worshipped the sun god...I think that pretty much nullifies anything they have to say about the end of the world. I' m relatively sure that there is a code for almost everything in the world that would have people shaking in their booties.

Do some research on the stuff. It' s actually pretty incredible how science can' t even deny that it' s actually oming up with stuff. the Mayan calander is far more advanced than our current calander and even if they did worship the " Sun god" that doesn' t mean that they are wrong. Almost all civilizations believed in a higher being back then and just had a different way for describing it just like now.

With the Bible code, it' s basically beaten all the scientific tests to prove it wrong. It' s been accurate so many times science can' t deny that there is something there. It' s all based on mathematical matrixes. Theoretically this goes hand in hand with the saying science will prove God' s existance.

Do I 100% believe that the Bible code is perfectly accurate? No. Do I believe the Mayan calander possibly tells us the exact date and time of our world' s destruction? Not entirely. that doesn' t mean that they should be overlooked though. there is far too much evidence on their side to consider them completely bogus. It' s pretty strange that a bunch of text found in a cave in the Middle East would predict the same exact date for the end of the world as a calander created by a bunch of indians on the opposite side of the world.
Owain

• Total Posts : 91
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 15, 2005 15:37
Don' t think there is that many more disasters just more people and better news coverage.
DaRoosh65

RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 15, 2005 19:26
That' s an interesting concept, Owain...

True, too!
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 16, 2005 13:52
I agree!
Rampage99

RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 16, 2005 14:48
Not exactly right. They have gotten more attention from the media yes, but your more people point has no substance. There may be more people now than ever before but their are actually less deaths related to natural disasters these days then years ago mainly thanks to the media.

It' s not just some media thing either. Scientists have noticed an increase in natural disasters. Take the hurricane season in FL last year as an example. Talk about a ton of hurricanes! this season is expected to be worse. In the ' 90s they were trying to push it off as El Nino, but the stange weather conditions didn' t stop with the end of El Nino. It' s just been getting worse and worse every year.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 19, 2005 12:39
How far back in history have ppl been keeping track of how the weathers been changing anyways? In the history of weather is this a big change or is it a small change thats happened before and will soon change again?
DaRoosh65

RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 21, 2005 08:11
Don' t quote me on this, but the local weather station has given record high/low information as far back as the early 1900' s...so I would say about 100 (or so) years.

I do have one additional point to make...anyone else notice the increased seismic activity in California, U.S. midwest, Asia, and generally along the ' circle of fire' (the ring of volcanos, etc. in the Pacific rim)?

Seems like Mother Nature is bringing it to mankind on several fronts.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message