Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Another football title?
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Another football title? - Aug 22, 2007 10:40
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Another football title? - Aug 22, 2007 12:41
Football games should have had a system like this long ago. EA sux.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Another football title? - Aug 22, 2007 13:05
It would be nice if someone other than EA had the rights to use NFL teams. Then maybe some other games could actually compete. Madden 08 has had some serious changes which were a really good thing. Its almost semi-perfect, but All Pro 2k8 is still better
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Another football title? - Aug 22, 2007 13:31

It would be nice if someone other than EA had the rights to use NFL teams. Then maybe some other games could actually compete. Madden 08 has had some serious changes which were a really good thing. Its almost semi-perfect, but All Pro 2k8 is still better

Boy don' t I second that

All Pro baby
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Another football title? - Aug 22, 2007 19:33
Finally! Shit I was wondering if they' d ever announce Natural Motion fueled football. It looks amazing I thought by now EA would' ve licensed it by now but owell their loss.

So many games will be so amazing once this tech becomes mainstay. Star Wars and Indiana Jones are gonna be awesome!!! GTA may be using a bit of the tech as well.

The video there does look a bit funny, but after playing with the Natural Motion LE and making my own animations this thing is amazing. The developer of the game just needs to fix up a few of the running animations which is more then possible to do as you can easily mix Natural Motion with prerendered with ease. Plus it didn' t look like they had any animations thrown in after the tackle which is a bit harder to pull off due to the infinite ways the body land.

I' m was really hoping they' d include this in a skateboarding game since the rag-dolls they use tend to have no life what so ever and just go limp and are really rigid (this is the same for both Skate and Tony Hawk).
< Message edited by Mass X -- 22 Aug 07 11:48:30 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message