Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anime - Dead Leaves
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Anime - Dead Leaves - Nov 30, 2004 22:51
Dead Leaves is the story of a prison break by partners in crime, Pandy and Retro. Taking animation to all new limits, this film is an exploration of just how much gunfire, explosions, violence, and just a dash of sex you can fit into an hour long show. Its a frenetic, bullet filled ride that makes FLCL look like a day at park and a whole lot safer.

(FLCL any anime fan shoudlnt be without it dammit!)

Neways I just go the flick and it just insane randomness to the extreme times much much more. Give it a rental at least, I wish it was more then an hour long. Still I liked the style, however it peaks aboves an NC-17 rating. Be very very warned. But I dunno its hard to recommend but hard not too.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 11/30/2004 10:53:54 PM >
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
RE: Anime - Dead Leaves - Nov 30, 2004 23:41
Dead leavs? oooookayy i thought you said doa.
but still that anime your talkin about seems pretty good. but not good as Sailer Moon.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Anime - Dead Leaves - Dec 03, 2004 03:44
OK correction...

Go see this insanly fucked up manga but be sure to be drinking or on some mind altering chemical...I wasn' t but damn near felt like it. remember thoit runs close to an NC-17 movie for odd sexual content...very odd, lotsa violence. Nonetheless if yer an adult and enjoy anime this is onehellva ride for you!

PS-The director claims he was a bit tipsy when making this oddball flick.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll