Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anderson directing Castlevania
Gaius IV

• Total Posts : 139
Anderson directing Castlevania - Dec 08, 2005 13:49
What do you all think about this? Personaly I don' t really mind Paul Anderson as a director. His movies haven' t been anything special but they have always done pretty decent-ish at the box office. His mortal kombat wasn' t bad, and nor was his resident evil. AVP was not crap but coul' ve been better. His best film I think tho was Event Horizon a pretty damn good horror space movie. Now his next project is castlevania.
I' m a big castlevania fan, castlevania on the nintendo was what got me into games way back in 87 or 88, not mario or sonic. And I' ve been collecting the series since. But to hear of a castlevania movie made me so excited I started doing backflips for the first time. I understand this to be about the origins of dracula so I take it that the film will be about ' lament of innocence.' Which had a pretty good story. I believe Paul anderson can pull this off! If not at least it' ll be better than van helsing!
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Anderson directing Castlevania - Dec 08, 2005 15:42
...i generally like Anderson too (although Alien V Predator was such a waste)

..i think Resident Evil is my all time favourite game adaptation.... (love the Marilyn Manson score) Event Horizon is excellent also .... i like the subtle and sparse form of direction he uses in those films... reminds me of movies like Blade Runner...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll