Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 360 undercuts Wii
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 22 of 22
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: 360 undercuts Wii - Feb 23, 2007 07:26

EDIT: Mother Fucker! my copy of Gears is cracked (not scratched but cracked) and uplayable. This is the second time this happened to one of my 360 games, the first one being COD2. It' s a crack form the inner ring leading outwards. This happened while it was in my 360. I' m so pissed this happened again, COD2 was bad enough but I figured it was a freak occurance. However, happening twice is unacceptable. I' m gonna find out wtf is going on with this shit.

No F****** way!!! Did the crack get bigger the more you played it!? I had to get rid of CoD:2 because of that damn thing!!! That sucks dude.

I' d love to play with you guys, but I' m not bothering resubscribing to gold untill my casemod is done. It really is sitting here, propped up on some books so the HDD doesn' t detatch itself.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: 360 undercuts Wii - Feb 23, 2007 09:24
I' m up for a few games of Gears this weekend if you' re all around. I got some time off work for the first time in an age! So I' ll be spending as much time doing nothing as possible! :P

Although I did win a beta key for stalker yesterday, so I' ll be messing around on that too. I' ll post some screens here if anyone' s interested. Unfortunately the only download source, Fileplanet, is teh suck, so I' m still downloading. [:' (]
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 22 of 22

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message