Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 20 min Mass Effect video,taken from IGN insider,hahah!! quez > you!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
20 min Mass Effect video,taken from IGN insider,hahah!! quez > you! - Jul 22, 2007 00:15
http://stage6.divx.com/user/JannLee/video/1433006/Mass-Effect-20-Min-Demonstration-From-E3

Enjoy,and fuck IGN and their anti xbox site.

Ps! I like american cookies,why? because they taste like normal cookies but its also choclate in them,I know its a perfect mix,the only thing i dislike abut them is that you might get messy holding them inside a car,so I recommend a tissue or something.'

Well I kind of hate pokémon though.

ps!FUCK REGGIE fucking wii fnaboy fuck tards and fuck Jack Tretton fuck you fuck youuuu and your fat ass and your fucking disgusting way of trashing 360 and how its break,FUCK YOU.

Btw I ate a pizza today and I was like wtf its cold,so I yelled at my mom and she heated it up,yepp im in charge at home.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: 20 min Mass Effect video,taken from IGN insider,hahah!! quez > you! - Jul 22, 2007 00:22

*** REGGIE

Reggie ROCKS! You' re just jealous!
QuezcatoL

RE: 20 min Mass Effect video,taken from IGN insider,hahah!! quez > you! - Jul 22, 2007 00:27
FUCK REGGIE!!!

You heard what the Wiifitness told him,you' re obese and you' re disgusting.

Or perhaps it didn' t say " disgusting" but it said obese atleast.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: 20 min Mass Effect video,taken from IGN insider,hahah!! quez > you! - Jul 22, 2007 00:32
Haha, I can picture you eating pizza and cookies at the same time as you' re yelling at your mom. *cough*spoiled mommas boy*cough*
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: 20 min Mass Effect video,taken from IGN insider,hahah!! quez > you! - Jul 22, 2007 00:34
If there' s ever going to be a Donkey Kong Movie, Reggie should be casted as Donkey.

But other than that Reggie is cool. I kinda like him.

On topic: Downloading that one right now. Hope it' s not all spoilers.
QuezcatoL

RE: 20 min Mass Effect video,taken from IGN insider,hahah!! quez > you! - Jul 22, 2007 00:44
Btw if you check the video Garrus is a Infiltrator basically a soldier mixed with a engineer.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll