Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 $130 for Halo 3 !?!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: $130 for Halo 3 !?! - Mar 18, 2007 22:37

Don' t be suprized if you' ll end up loving the HL2 pack more than any other 360 FPS out there (including Halo 3).

Its not the HL games i will be playing, i just want the other stuff.... nothing else. Theres like a 12% chance i will even put the disc in my 360
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: $130 for Halo 3 !?! - Mar 18, 2007 22:42
The only good fps games on 360 right now are CoD2 (a launch game) and Rainbow Six: Vegas. Everything else sucks ass.

Half Life 2: Orange looks fantastic and Halo 3 will be massive. But fuck em both, ...give me The Darkness!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: $130 for Halo 3 !?! - Mar 19, 2007 02:14
I just got that bad feeling the darkness and Dark Sector are in the same category. The ' its going to turn out shit category' .

Hopefully my awesome categoring skills are wrong.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: $130 for Halo 3 !?! - Mar 19, 2007 02:32
Darkness' new trailer looks generic, but I have faith in Starbreeze, look what they did with Riddick.

Orange Box and Halo 3 are 2 of my top 5 most wanted 07 titles, so I hope they both live up to the hype.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: $130 for Halo 3 !?! - Mar 19, 2007 07:47
Dionysius has returned in shame. Once again I' m experiencing a period in my life when I am bored enough to spend my free time posting in forums. Therefore I turn to the best forum out there. Yes, I meant Kikizo.

I actually met with Starbreeze recently, we discussed various things, like employment and game design, as well as programming for the different plattforms that darkness is heading for (amongst other things).

They also showed off their Darkness game, and I have to say that the only thing i found cool about the game, was those monster eel arm thingies (of course I did not say that to them). Otherwise the game does look very much like one amongst the other no names. I could be proven wrong, (though that would be a first ), however my senses tell me this game is not meant for me, and most likely it will turn out an " O.K" game.

All I had to say.

BTW: 130 for Halo 3 is too much for me, but a bargain for the fans... maybe.
< Message edited by dionysius -- 19 Mar 07 1:49:58 >
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: $130 for Halo 3 !?! - Mar 19, 2007 15:44
That kind of price is taking advantage of big fans. I can' t complain though, I would do it too. However, I would make sure that you aren' t at a disadvantage in any way by purchasing the basic game though. If " premium" , and " epic" purchasers got anything in game, other than " behind the scenes" and " the making of" footage, I would be disappointed.

If people wanna buy that stuff, its up to them. Lets just hope this doesn' t catch on for other games. I guess, " core" and " premium" systems aren' t enough, now we need " core" and " premium" games to go with them.

mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: $130 for Halo 3 !?! - Mar 20, 2007 04:23
lmao, you guys are never gonna believe this. I was sitting there thinking, man i want the halo 3 legendary edition, but $130, is just a little too much. Then right as i was thinking it i saw a 100 dollar bill laying at the bottom of my driveway. My lucky day! someone else' s unlucky day.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message