Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 10Tacle Studios announce Totems (X360 / PC)
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
10Tacle Studios announce Totems (X360 / PC) - Aug 22, 2007 20:23

' Totems' (X360/PC) Announced

10Tacle announced the development of Totems, a super-heroic platform game with tactical elements inspired by the urban sport „Le Parkour,“ that let the player magically transform the world and story to their own style and skill.

This third-person 3D action adventure offers non-linear gameplay in a highly interactive environment and is designed to be accessible to the widest audience while offering depth for the core gamers. The player character as well as the enemy is able to use the environment to full extent thanks to the innovative Semantic Environment Sensing System (SESS). Super-heroic movement and combat come alive in a never seen before manner. The Belgian developer’s proprietary NeoReality Engine sets new standards for next-gen platforms and provides an unparalleled atmosphere and experience.

Based on an elaborate and original mythology, TOTEMS offers an exciting new world to explore. The PC and Xbox 360 release is scheduled for 2008.

Forza 3 will have to wait.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: 10Tacle Studios announce Totems (X360 / PC) - Aug 22, 2007 21:43

Forza 3 will have to wait

I think you' re confusing Turn10 Studios with 10Tacle studios.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: 10Tacle Studios announce Totems (X360 / PC) - Aug 22, 2007 21:48
Looks that way...

It also looks like these guys have never made a good game so we might as well go ahead and forget this trash...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll