Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 09 Wont suck like 08
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 2 of 5, messages 21 to 40 of 84
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 10, 2008 17:00
Eddie_the_Hated

...There's sequels coming out every year Joe. That's how they work.

Well duh, I am just commenting on the fact that most of the titles posted in the first thread are sequels.

Personally I think it is kind of useless to talk about an entire year ahead as surely there will be original IPs that we don't even know about yet.  What would your response have been if last year someone posted a thread that talked about how great 2008 would be because of games like Mirror's Edge?  But then again we didn't know about the horrible controls that game would end up having.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 10, 2008 17:14
Edwin

Astonishingly, nobody has mentioned Street Fighter IV.

Street Fighter IV.

While SF IV is a great update (ive play it in arcades quite abit).. It's Capcoms recently released Wii fighting game Tatsunoko vs. Capcom  thats the real Gem.: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43438.aspx

Awesome fighting game, (better than SF IV). just hope it gets released over in the uk.

emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 10, 2008 17:18
Yeah, if you're gay.

I think you should join a gay gamer community/forum, honestly, no one here is pussy enough to play even 1% of the titles you recommend.
<message edited by emofag on Dec 10, 2008 17:37>
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 10, 2008 19:28
Joe Redifer

Eddie_the_Hated

...There's sequels coming out every year Joe. That's how they work.

Well duh, I am just commenting on the fact that most of the titles posted in the first thread are sequels.

Personally I think it is kind of useless to talk about an entire year ahead as surely there will be original IPs that we don't even know about yet.  What would your response have been if last year someone posted a thread that talked about how great 2008 would be because of games like Mirror's Edge?  But then again we didn't know about the horrible controls that game would end up having.

Kinda of agree, but even this year the vast majority of games were sequels that are doing well now.

I thought 2008 was the best year so far, but it does seem to get better every year.  Batman is an original IP (kind of!) and there's the DC MMO coming to PC and PS3 that looks like it has promise.

Is Realtimeworld's APC not due out next year too?
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 10, 2008 19:33
Well, to mention another sequel: Skate 2. I'm personally looking forward to seeing whether they add a couple of features to the first one or actually made an effort
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 10, 2008 22:00
emofag

Yeah, if you're gay.

I think you should join a gay gamer community/forum, honestly, no one here is pussy enough to play even 1% of the titles you recommend.

He would recommend Barbie games if they were made by a Japanese developer. He has serious Weeaboo issues. He's one of the people stuck in the 90's who believe that Japanese style games still matter or are still fun. Every decent Japanese game has been retooled to appeal to Europeans and North Americans, those that havent are trash.
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 10, 2008 22:33
Every decent Japanese game has been retooled to appeal to Europeans and North Americans, those that havent are trash.

Here, have an "IMO" on me.
Virtua fighter 5

Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 10, 2008 22:40
emofag

Yeah, if you're gay.

lol...

Not long  come back from a VF5 toruney.. 

Your little brain couldnt handle the hardcore depth of such gaming sessions.

Immortal, your an anti - Japanese, alter-ego internet troll and havent a clue about greatly produced games.

emofag

Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 10, 2008 22:51
I'm not enough of a no-life loser to even fathom the idea of joining a videogame tournament.  Get a job.
Edwin

Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 10, 2008 23:01
Virtua fighter 5

Edwin

Street Fighter IV.

While SF IV is a great update (ive play it in arcades quite abit).. It's Capcoms recently released Wii fighting game Tatsunoko vs. Capcom  thats the real Gem.: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43438.aspx

Awesome fighting game, (better than SF IV). just hope it gets released over in the uk.

That looks pretty fucking good - and on the Wii, too! You should wing it past Adam. Street Fighter is one of his guilty pleasures.

mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 10, 2008 23:05

Immortal, your an anti - Japanese, alter-ego internet troll and havent a clue about greatly produced games.
Such excellent titles like Rayman raving Rabbits and Cooking Mama?
immortaldanmx

Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 11, 2008 01:20
Virtua fighter 5

emofag

Yeah, if you're gay.

lol...

Not long  come back from a VF5 toruney.. 

Your little brain couldnt handle the hardcore depth of such gaming sessions.

You praise the shit out of casual Wii games. Youre the one who doent have a clue. And it's 'you're', by the way, not your.

Fighting games are dead, and the Wii is a toy. Get over it. Theres a reason everyone thinks youre a delusional man-child. No one takes your gaming advice seriously except Ginj and his dumb ass is gone.
Virtua fighter 5

Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 11, 2008 01:46
Edwin

Virtua fighter 5

Edwin

Street Fighter IV.

That looks pretty fucking good - and on the Wii, too! You should wing it past Adam. Street Fighter is one of his guilty pleasures.

It took me by suprise, even more so by the fact it plays real tight and the Tatsunoko charactors are actually really good to play too.

Immortal / other trolls,.. U talk too much hot air... I praise all types of games that are unique and well made / near perfectly executed.. At the Moment GTA IV PC & Motorstorm 2 are slowly becoming in my top 20 games of all time.  In fact, i'll say 8-9 titles in my top 20 are western-produced, the impeccable multiplayer example: 'quake 3' being my number 2.

emofag

Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 11, 2008 02:39
I don't care about your shitty taste in games really.  The problem is that you come in here acting like we share those same tastes.   It's like a Catholic priest coming to preach in an Islam forum, it doesn't make any sense and just pisses people off, that's why I suggested find a gay community gamer forum, you would have a better target audience.
immortaldanmx

Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 11, 2008 02:40
Ooh, I feel special. I get my name stated, not just called 'other trolls'. Youre a fucking troll, you pop in to scream about Wii games every now and then, then go on hiatus. No one takes you seriously. Edwin is only being nice because he works here and has not a single ounce of aggression in him.
Edwin

Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 11, 2008 10:05
immortaldanmx

Ooh, I feel special. I get my name stated, not just called 'other trolls'. Youre a fucking troll, you pop in to scream about Wii games every now and then, then go on hiatus. No one takes you seriously. Edwin is only being nice because he works here and has not a single ounce of aggression in him.

Trust me when I say that troll or otherwise, you guys have nothing on the people I write news for at PSU. Barely a post goes past without somebody telling me I'm gay/should be fired/am teh bi@s/yo mamma/etc. Gives me a high degree of tolerance elsewhere.

Besides, I'm genuinely interested in the game VF5 posted - I like Street Fighter, and a 3D variant could be just what I need to dig the Wii out of its box underneath the laundry basket. SF4 still looks like the better deal though.
Edwin

Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 11, 2008 10:39
Here's some White Knight Chronicle footage.

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/20081211/shiro.htm?ref=rss

Not so fussed about the online stuff, but that campaign looks like The Shit. Other than those I've mentioned, it's all about ODST, Riddick, Aliens: Colonial Marine (please don't fuck it up) and maybe possibly Dissidia: Final Fantasy on the PSP.
immortaldanmx

Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 11, 2008 15:48
Edwin

immortaldanmx

Trust me when I say that troll or otherwise, you guys have nothing on the people I write news for at PSU. Barely a post goes past without somebody telling me I'm gay/should be fired/am teh bi@s/yo mamma/etc. Gives me a high degree of tolerance elsewhere.

Besides, I'm genuinely interested in the game VF5 posted - I like Street Fighter, and a 3D variant could be just what I need to dig the Wii out of its box underneath the laundry basket. SF4 still looks like the better deal though.

Its not this particular game we really have a problem with, its what he typically does. Thread after thread of snide comments about how 'western developers are inferior', bashing every console and it's games except wii, and praising the shit out of Wii garbage and talking about how 'revolutionary' it is. Hes the biggest fanboy still on Kikizo. Everyone is going to have a preference for consoles, but at least most people here have a logical reason, something he fails to have.
Virtua fighter 5

Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 11, 2008 17:02
Edwin

immortaldanmx

Heh, yeah..

It's like their fanboyism denies constructive disagreement and when a member happens to like a title from a particular (hated) console.. Child-like, aggressive fits are the usual symtoms. It certainly is an entertaining read, that's for sure. This actually makes me want to praise and highlight the few great Wii titles, actually.

anyway, enough about trolls..

Edwin

SFIV is a top fighter, im getting both.. Recently purchased 2 SEGA Saturn  pads that are compatible with PC & PS3 so SF4 will play sweeet :) I do have a fighting stick but really don't have a good solid surface to get the most out of it. Wii classic controllers are excellent for 2d fighters by default too (although nothing comes close to SS pad's)

<message edited by Virtua fighter 5 on Dec 11, 2008 17:06>
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:09 Wont suck like 08 - Dec 11, 2008 20:22

Fighting games are dead,

outside of arcades.
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 2 of 5, messages 21 to 40 of 84

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages